Top Fort Lauderdale Catamaran Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
11 results | All Fort Lauderdale Tours
End the day relaxing on the Atlantic Ocean with this sunset cruise. Hop aboard a comfortable catamaran for this evening excursion and take in views of the mansions on “Millionaires Row” and the Florida coastline. Then, head out to the Atlantic Ocean and catch the sun set, casting fiery hues of orange and red on the water.
Perfect for those who want to squeeze a lot of sightseeing into a limited amount of time. A fully narrated 90-minute cruise along the New River through Fort Lauderdale will let you soak up such sights as the lavish homes and mega yachts along Millionaire's Row.
Escape to Everglades Holiday Park in Fort Lauderdale for a 1-Hour Narrated Airboat Tour . This adventure is a great way to experience the unique subtropical ecosystem of the Everglades. Skim across the grassy water at speeds up to 40 miles per hour while looking for alligators, wading birds and an abundance of flora and fauna in their natural habitats.
Escape to the Florida Everglades for this airboat adventure and wildlife encounter at Sawgrass Recreation Park. This exciting airboat ride is a great way to experience the unique subtropical ecosystem of the Everglades. Skim across the grassy water at speeds up to 40 miles per hour while looking for wildlife like alligators, fish, turtles, and wading birds. This guided tour includes entrance to Sawgrass Recreation Park and an admission ticket to the animal exhibit and a guided airboat tour.
Harken back to yesteryear on a fun Fort Lauderdale sightseeing cruise aboard the Carrie B paddlewheeler. Sail past the "yachts and homes of the rich and famous" along the New River and Intracoastal Waterway in Port Everglades. Spend time on the open sun deck or sit outside under a canopy or in air-conditioned comfort on the main deck. The captain narrates the tour. Full bar service and light snacks are available to purchase.
Bring your own drinks, snacks and bathing suit, and get ready for fun in the Florida sun, on this party boat trip from Fort Lauderdale. Choose between several departure times, make your way to the marina, and hop aboard: See the city from the water’s edge, zip past celebrity-owned mansions and yachts, and stop at a sandbar for swimming. In between, relax, enjoy the soundtrack, and soak up the ambiance.
The best way to see Fort Lauderdale and Hollywood! Hop on & hop off at any of the15 stops all day for one low price. Enjoy Fort Lauderdale’s restaurants, bars, beaches and shopping while traveling by the magnificent mansions and yachts of the rich and famous. Experience Hollywood by hopping on the Margaritaville Express, that travels through Port Everglades and brings you directly to the 5 O'Clock Somewhere Bar at the Margaritaville Resort. Hollywood offers one of the top beaches in the country and there is plenty to see and do along the world famous Broadwalk.
Your PRIVATE sailboat charter is hosted by Captain Dan, a licensed captain with 20 years of local sailing experience. Call to make arrangements for a private sail. Beginning 4/15/2021 --2 passengers bookings will be semi Private. 4 to 6 passengers booking will be a private group You will board the "Wind Pirate", a very comfortable 40ft sailboat, from a private residence with parking. Complimentary bottled water & ice, as well as cups, plates and a fresh water shower are provided. You are welcome to bring food and beverage of your choice as yacht has refrigeration. Your Sailing Charter begins and ends two miles from Fort Lauderdale Beach. You will cruise down the historic Fort Lauderdale New River through Downtown. You will pass millionaires row, mega yachts and Port Everglades set sail in the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. The Captain is always happy to discuss with you various sailing options to design your perfect day.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Make sure you tick off the most important highlights of the Everglades with an experienced guide in the lead. Race through the River of Grass listening to in-depth commentary on the local environment and wildlife.
Avoid crowded bars and opt for a more fun way to listen to great music and enjoy your favorite drinks—a cruise that passes through downtown Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades, and Las Olas Boulevard. No need to worry about expensive bar tabs—you can bring your own drinks and use the cooler boxes on the boat. As the sun sets, get spectacular views of Fort Lauderdale’s skyline and sail past luxurious yachts and mansions.
This Fort Lauderdale half-day trip is an excellent introduction to deep sea fishing. Cruise past the mansions on "Millionaire’s Row" on the way to the first line-in spot, then get ready to reel. Mates are on hand at all times to offer tips and help with baiting. Back at the marina, they’ll also clean your fish and offer suggestions of local restaurants that will prepare your catch.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Catamaran Cruises in Fort Lauderdale?
The best Catamaran Cruises in Fort Lauderdale according to Viator travelers are:
What Catamaran Cruises in Fort Lauderdale are taking additional safety precautions?
These Fort Lauderdale experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Catamaran Cruises in Fort Lauderdale are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Fort Lauderdale may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Airboat Tours
- Catamaran Cruises
- Fishing Charters
- Float Trips
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Everglades Holiday Park Tours & Tickets
- Flamingo Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Big Cypress Reservation Tours & Tickets
- Las Olas Boulevard Tours & Tickets
- Las Olas Beach Tours & Tickets
- Sawgrass Mills Tours & Tickets
- Port Everglades Tours & Tickets
- Hollywood Beach Tours & Tickets
- Butterfly World Tours & Tickets
- Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum Tours & Tickets
- Hugh Taylor Birch State Park Tours & Tickets
- Dania Beach Pier Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood Florida Tours & Tickets
- NSU Art Museum Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets