Historic Stranahan House Museum
The Historic Stranahan House Museum is the oldest surviving structure in Fort Lauderdale. It was built in 1902 as a trading post by Frank Stranahan, the founder of the city, and used by Stranahan’s wife, Ivy, as a school house. Over the decades it has also served as a post office, community center, and town hall. Today it’s a historic attraction that’s open daily for guided tours.
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Historic Stranahan House Museum tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Historic Stranahan House Museum 2020?
What's the best way to experience Historic Stranahan House Museum?
- 2 Hour Fort Lauderdale Guided Electric Bike Tour
- Classic Fort Lauderdale Bike Tour
- All You Can Eat BBQ Dinner and Show at Tropical Isle with Sightseeing Cruise
- 3 Hour All Inclusive 007 Millionaires Row Jet Ski Adventure Fort Lauderdale
Things to do near Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Key Largo
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island