Top Florida Art Tours
36 results | All Florida Tours
* A traveler said: "Lance was great. Took pics of us and gave us insight on special art findings. Will definitely be back with others."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely first class trip. Guide was perfect and very insightful. Highly recommend. Food and drink were first class."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour. It included a little bit of everything: food, culture, and history. We tried a nice variety of cuisine, and we were never bored; Mirka kept everyone entertained with information about Wynwood and Miami's art scene. I'd recommend this to anyone, even locals!"
* A traveler said: "I loved the tour guide and the process artist does when tagging a wall. I learned a lot and seen beautiful art. I would definitely do this tour again when I come back to Miami."
* A traveler said: "Sarah was terrific! This is the third time I have done this tour and she managed to keep it fresh and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "excellent tour guide, very informative and pleasant. Well worth the time and cost. Great area to enjoy lunch and sites."
* A traveler said: "I book StarLite majesty every time I want to show my friends family and loved ones a good time. It I great quality service with a budget price. You get so lost in the scenery that you forget your worries for a little while. StarLite will most definitely ALWAYS be my go to of things to do when trying to show someone the town or simply go to the beach without the crowd. I’ll see you guys again soon in a few months!"
* A traveler said: "Really good tour! The driver told us lots of history and made it very interesting. Worth the price!"
* A traveler said: "John was terrific. So knowledgeable about Miami today and it’s interesting history. Very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Without our tour guide Luis we could have not fully appreciated the interpretation and history of the art pieces we enjoyed. Luis did a great job as an artist himself."
* A traveler said: "A half-day tour was more than adequate to see the different areas of the city. Especially enjoyed visiting “Little Havana.”"
* A traveler said: "We opted for the VIP Golf Cart tour and it was great! Pedro was an engaging host and we learned so much about the history of graffiti. And Bruna took some great pics of my fam!"
* A traveler said: "Such wonderful artists at LAB Miami. Best tour guide EVER, Princess Bruna from Brazil!! And King Pedro, our artist, BE STILL MY HEART!! I could have just spent the rest of my time in Miami with them & the others I met and even skip the beach! #1/💯/Best in Miami!! I highly recommend & will be back in the future to see the new art!!"
* A traveler said: "My husband & I had a wonderful tour with Doug and another couple. We saw beautiful murals and enjoyed the rest areas with local snacks."
* A traveler said: "Sammy was excellent. His knowledge of the area was perfect. My wife and I really enjoyed this tour. I recommend this tour above all others"
* A traveler said: "Daniel was professional and very informative. When my husband stated he had missed a photo opportunity at a previous stop, Daniel drove us back! Daniel went above and beyond to make the trip perfect for us!"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the tour! Roberto did a fantastic job explaining us all about the murals, the artists, the techniques and moreover he is very friendly. For those who wish to learn more about Wynwood, I highly recommend visiting this neighborhood with Roberto."
* A traveler said: "Mark was a great guide. He knew the history and had lots of fun details about the local area. He knew and cared about preservation of the great art deco buildings."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Disney's Animal Kingdom®
- Shark Valley
- Biscayne National Park
- Hugh Taylor Birch State Park
- Dania Beach Pier
- Walt Disney World®
- Disney's Hollywood Studios®
- Coconut Grove
- Crystal River National Wildlife Refuge
- Bal Harbour
- Epcot Center
- Hard Rock Cafe Key West
- Las Olas Boulevard
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- Marco Island
- Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum
- Amway Center
- Wynwood Walls
- Polynesian Fire
- J.N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island