Top Florida Jet Boat Tours
35 results | All Florida Tours
* A traveler said: "Sitting in the back and getting drenched the thrill and the sightseeing will defenitely reccomend my friends and family"
* A traveler said: "The beautiful celebrity mansions.viewing.. The tour guys were amazing too. I would definitely do it again"
* A traveler said: "Everything was wonderful, the whole tour was great. And Derek is a great tour guide and is very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Ashley was a wonderful guide and made our trip fabulous. One of the best experiences I've ever had. I have and will continue to recommend to friends."
* A traveler said: "Chuck was Amazing!!! My first time ever fishing and He was always ready to assist me with putting my bait on the hook🙄! This adventure was Relaxing and Fun!! I highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "Everything about the experience was wonderful. The ride on the Catamaran. The staff. We were able Locate some dolphins which was great! Shell Island was beautiful! We highly recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Best part of our trip. Highly recommend! Staff was super nice. Alcohol served was very limited, only drawback. A margarita would have been nice. They only had Landshark beer and red and white wine. Wine is just kind of unfitting for a day playing in the sun."
* A traveler said: "With Captain Nick, TJ, and Jordan. Great time with a great crew. Definitely be back with these guys. Weather was awesome, met new friends."
* A traveler said: "Gary and Liam did a great job with the group. I am older (over 60) and went with my sons. I have owned a boat and water-skied in the past; however, it was my first time riding a jet ski. We started out at a slower pace on the gulf and it became more challenging on the Atlantic, with waves, and speeds around 45mph. Fun time!"
* A traveler said: "Capt. Mike & First Mate Kena where "AWESOME" we didn't know what to expect! First timers. Thx wishing you the Best!"
* A traveler said: "Super friendly staff and shop was clean and in a good area. Experience was great and definitely nice way to get out on the water and see the inter coastal waterway."
* A traveler said: "Such a great day on the water! It’s hot so make sure to bring sunblock and cash for food/tip. The staff was amazing, and we caught some beautiful fish! They clean them for a small fee (make sure you tell them if you don’t want the fishy filleted). Overall a great day, will def book again."
* A traveler said: "The views were breathtaking. The staff was knowledgeable and entertaining. The dolphins were beautiful and amazing. My family had a blast. This is one of our favorite things to do on our vacation. Fun for all ages and affordable! We will definitely be returning and will be recommending to all our friends. Bring sunscreen! And cash to tip ;)"
* A traveler said: "The beauty of the islands and mangroves and getting there in the craig cats. Was a blast. Jason was a great guide"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was super friendly and soo was the bar tender. I didn’t feel crowded or unsafe. I will do it again! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience. Saw lots of Dolphins. It was really awesome! Music was great. Thank you. Captain!"
* A traveler said: "Boat trip was excellent. George was great. Very friendly and outgoing. Gave us a great tour of Miami from the water. Very knowledgeable about the area and pointed out many celebrity houses and yachts. Amazing. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "The whole ride was a fun experience!!!! I would do it everytime I come visit panama… it was a first time fun filled experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun!!! Listened to reviews and asked for Cece who was amazing, we all loved her!!! The best part was stopping at a little island to take a dip in the water 👍🏼"
* A traveler said: "By far the best part of our trip. “Mahi mike” is the best captain and tour guide. He’s hilarious and it’s very obvious he loves his job. We saw so many dolphins 🐬 We highly recommend booking this sunset cruise. 11/10."
* A traveler said: "My friends and I had a blast celebrating my husband’s birthday. Captain Markus was very informative and nice. I would do this tour again."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time!!! Capt really knows how to ride those waves and please the crowd!!! He did all type of amazing tricks and was very kind and knowledgeable!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. 4 of us went out. Plenty of room on boat. Stopped at an island went swimming.had lunch. No rush.found some dolphins to play around with and ride the boat wake while we took videos. Very relaxing day on the water.captain was in no rush to bring us back.highly recommend this trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Boat Rentals
- Catamaran Cruises
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Jet Boating
- Jet Skiing
- Night Cruises
- Power Boats
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Water Equipment Rentals
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Sunshine Skyway Bridge
- Castillo de San Marcos National Monument
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- Smathers Beach
- Bal Harbour
- Tampa Adventure Island
- Marco Island
- Madame Tussauds Orlando
- Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Sawgrass Mills
- Clearwater Beach
- House of Blues Orlando
- St. Augustine Old Jail
- Miami Washington Avenue
- Tamiami Trail
- ZooTampa at Lowry Park
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Downtown Tampa
- Miami Beach
- Miami Children's Museum
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island