Top Florida Dining Experiences
37 results | All Florida Tours
* A traveler said: "Started off with a great sandwich that set the time for an informative and pleasant your of local gems. Myrka's knowledge of the city and it's history made the time go by super fast and the pace was perfect."
* A traveler said: "The ride was amazing going thru the Everglades and seeing the wildlife was just amazing our tour guide was awesome"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. I learned so much about Miami. The food was delicious. The area is very nice. The host was amazing. Such a lovely young lady and very knowledgeable. I plan on visiting all of the restaurants when I return to Miami."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful food. Excellent tour guide. The people we met were authentic. Loved the cigar rolling female owner company. Would do it again."
* A traveler said: "It was Awesome! Definitely worth doing. You will get the opportunity to explore on a professional level. There is no way we would have seen and done this much on our own. Great value for what you get!!!"
* A traveler said: "Josh was a wonderful captain! He put us on the gators 🐊 right away! It was so much fun seeing the wildlife up close and personal! The airboat ride is the only way to fully see and appreciate the Everglades. Bucket list item- Check!"
* A traveler said: "Very awesome experience and awesome guide. Would definitely recommend if your into wildlife and nature!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. I love how the tour guide did the tour in English and Spanish. The only suggestion I would give is staying in Little Havana a little bit longer."
* A traveler said: "Noah and Levi were fun and informative! Leaned a lot enjoyed delicious food. Learned a lot about Sarasota. Would definitely recommend others."
* A traveler said: "We had such a wonderful time we definitely will be coming back again the captain the staff gave us nothing but five star service"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Megan was very knowledgeable, entertaining and genuinely loves Key West! And the food stops were awesome, too! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "This trip was so worth it. The instructor and classes were awesome. The Sisters all had. Great time and the event was more than we anticipated. Would definitely do this one again on the next trip to Miami. Good Times!!!"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the cruise and the food was excellent. The show was funny. The comedian was hilarious. I would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun dancing to the wonderful live reggae music while we watched the beautiful sunset. The food was excellent and there was plenty of it. We loved being welcomed on the boat with a tasty cocktail! The staff were all friendly with smiling faces. Thank you for a great vacation memory."
* A traveler said: "I love how the staff attended us and everything was organized. The food and the drinks were great and the dances oh my Goodness I enjoyed every moment of it!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Learning about the interesting information about Florida that I didn’t know before. I had a wonderful time with my family."
* A traveler said: "I had the best time. The staff was amazing and helped with my birthday celebration come true! The food was delicious and my guest were all pleased."
* A traveler said: "We had a great meal at the hard Rock in Key West! There were no issues exchanging our voucher so it made for a great afternoon escape from the heat. Great memorabilia on the walls and this cafe even has a bit of a colorful history.. Check it out!!"
* A traveler said: "excelent staff, wonderful meat in a gorgeous place. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Hard Rock Cafe was amazing. Good food. Good service. I will go again"
* A traveler said: "Halim offers a wonderful food tour with great food variety along with an educational experience. His rapport with the business owners made the tour very welcoming and friendly. I have been on 2 and would highly recommend as a great way to explore this beautiful and quaint area."
* A traveler said: "Without our tour guide Luis we could have not fully appreciated the interpretation and history of the art pieces we enjoyed. Luis did a great job as an artist himself."
* A traveler said: "This was so beautiful and so worth it! It was one of the most memorable moments from my trip. The spread was nicely done! The food was good. It was very picturesque! Went with friends and this would be even more amazing and romantic for couples!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Desserts & Sweets
- Dining Experiences
- Dinner Cruises
- Dinner and Show
- Lunch Cruises
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Ernest F. Coe Visitor Center
- Edward B. Knight Pier
- South Pointe Park
- Port Tampa Bay
- Hard Rock Cafe Orlando
- Caladesi Island
- Sim Center
- Biscayne National Park
- Flamingo Visitor Center
- International Drive
- Sawgrass Recreation Park
- Miami Washington Avenue
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI)
- Fisher Island
- Pensacola Lighthouse and Maritime Museum
- Southwest Florida Museum of History
- Salvador Dalí Museum
- Walt Disney World®
- Fort Myers Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island