Top Florida Art & Culture
440 results | All Florida Tours
* A traveler said: "Just a very nice trip around the bay with much history involved. Decent price to get out on the water"
* A traveler said: "Friends came in from overseas and stated that they want to do this tour. My husband and I live in south Florida over 30 years never ever heard of tours of little Havana. Faruk is excellent. I have dietary needs and he called ahead to each stop to order my specific foods. There was too much to eat 😊"
* A traveler said: "Guys were amazing, entertaining so much fun for young kids. Would recommend them 100%. Great to go on the hot day there is some splashing involved"
* A traveler said: "The tour was a perfect way to spend a few hours immersed in the tastes,, sights and sounds of Calle Ocho. Carlos was a great guide who's pride in his community is evident. The food was amazing! You won't leave hungry! We hit 2 of the spots from the tour again before flying home."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience...Rebecca was wonderful. She was very knowledgeable on all aspects.. thank you"
* A traveler said: "We were like a kid in a candy store. The dolphins were so beautiful. My kids couldn’t believe how cute they all were. The crew were so entertaining and patient and very informative."
* A traveler said: "Ducky was our guide and she was amazing!! She told us a lot of history about St Augustine. We love this awesome town with all of it history. The trolley tour was excellent and I think everyone should take your tour because it gave us a lot of knowledge of this beautiful old town."
* A traveler said: "Very Pleasant and informative Very Clean knowledgeable guide. Parking is confusing. Hopefully the surrounding community recovers"
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun dancing to the wonderful live reggae music while we watched the beautiful sunset. The food was excellent and there was plenty of it. We loved being welcomed on the boat with a tasty cocktail! The staff were all friendly with smiling faces. Thank you for a great vacation memory."
* A traveler said: "Jan is a detailed and interactive storyteller whose passion for the paranormal shines through. I'm not really a "ghostie", but the historical references and the context brings the past alive. Great job Jan!"
* A traveler said: "Everything and everyone was spectacular, the boats were out of this world as well as the opulent estates. The MC was a treasure trove of fun facts about the area and very personable"
* A traveler said: "The tour was a lot of fun. Sandra was an awesome guide and story teller. She even had picture to correlate with her stories."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyable, gave lots of historic information. Waited patiently for us when we were running a little late due to parking issues."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the narrator. She was very funny and knowledgeable of the different properties. We also enjoyed the bar. I will most definitely book this tour again. The photo we received of ourselves at the end was a very nice touch. *My only negative was the crowd talking over the narrator."
* A traveler said: "Super friendly staff and shop was clean and in a good area. Experience was great and definitely nice way to get out on the water and see the inter coastal waterway."
* A traveler said: "Sitting in the back and getting drenched the thrill and the sightseeing will defenitely reccomend my friends and family"
* A traveler said: "Such a great day on the water! It’s hot so make sure to bring sunblock and cash for food/tip. The staff was amazing, and we caught some beautiful fish! They clean them for a small fee (make sure you tell them if you don’t want the fishy filleted). Overall a great day, will def book again."
* A traveler said: "Chuck was Amazing!!! My first time ever fishing and He was always ready to assist me with putting my bait on the hook🙄! This adventure was Relaxing and Fun!! I highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "Everyone was great and very helpful. Totally worth it!! Very patient couldn’t have had a better day with Rick and other crew"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this fantastic tour. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and engaging, and the tour itself was thoughtfully designed. I always try and fit something "just a bit" educational :) into our vacations, and this was perfect - appreciated by my entire family!"
* A traveler said: "How amazing the reflection of the sky on the everglades was . The whole trip was really well done. Our tour guide Stacy and she was amazing and so knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour...enjoy seeing all the beautiful animals. The staff was friendly and attentive."
* A traveler said: "I had the best time. The staff was amazing and helped with my birthday celebration come true! The food was delicious and my guest were all pleased."
* A traveler said: "Everything was excellent ! The guide was very courteous and helpful. I’m glad I chose you for my travel experience"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Arts & Design
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Traditional Wellness
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island