Top Florence Half-day Tours
497 results | All Florence Tours
* A traveler said: "Violeta & Antonio made our day. The trip was safe and well done. The wine - high quality. What a nice wine tasting experience!"
* A traveler said: "Luca was awesome 👏🏻 Very knowledgeable and funny. Sandra at the winery was fantastic, you can tell that they love what they do. The wine was great. Will definitely recommend ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour of 2 chianti wineries,the second being more authentic.Our guide Serena was excellent and most knowledgeable.Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time with the vespa/fiat tour. Chris and Alex did a great job of keeping everyone safe. Lots of beautiful views. Lovely little towns to drive through. Perfect stops for pictures. The food provided was so great and fresh. Definitely our favorite tour in Florence!"
* A traveler said: "we enjoyed the convenient day trip, excellent guides. We highly recommend the trip to people visiting the area"
* A traveler said: "Giada was incredibly knowledgeable. She was very personable and approachable. Tour was on time and we were not rushed. Had a wonderful time. Tha k you."
* A traveler said: "Federica, our tour guide, did an excellent Work!!! Thank you so much!!! I strongly recommend this amén y."
* A traveler said: "We loved zooming around the Tuscan countryside, and our guide was super fun and personable. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was wonderful and Christian was a knowledgeable, engaging and patient guide. His assistant Alex was also very helpful and helped keep everyone safe and in track. The stops were very interesting and very beautiful and the Italian meal was authentic and delicious."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The tour guide was thoroughly immersed in the history of the artifacts and paintings. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Christy did an amazing job on this food tour!! All of the places we went had amazing food to taste and made it a unique experience. She even suggested where to eat for dinner and helped me make a reservation. Great tour and time spent with Christy!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Our guide, Veronica, provided many insights that increased our appreciation of Chianti and Super Tuscan wines and of olive oil. Our meal at a picturesque was lovely!"
* A traveler said: "I like how the tour took us around and how our guide Antoinella was so passionate and telling us stories of how Florence like was in the past till how it became the Florence of today. It really helped us to appreciate the City of Florence even more when we are here."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very informative, and provided historical perspective. She also was able to answer our many questions."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Laura. She was wonderful and made the whole experience educational, fun, and personal. We did a number of tours and found that the best tours were given by the best guides. Laura certainly fit that description."
* A traveler said: "Norie, our guide, was bij far, the best guide of all visits we made in Florence. She was perfect organized and her comments were brief and yet complete. Just interesting. She spoke dutch very well and was very friendly and occurring. The perfect guide."
* A traveler said: "Walking tour was very nice and informative but the Academia and Uffizi were wonderful. Great works of art especially the David but the highlight was the tour guides. They were so informative and made the entire event enjoyable. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see Florence! The private tour provides a more personal experience and Simona was a great guide!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour with a wonderful guide! She told us a lot, showed us the highlights of the city, stayed calm when we were late:-) Biking is an excellent way to get to know a city. Bikes were fine, Florence is flat, so topcondition not needed. Highly recommend flat tire bikes and thanks again Chiara!"
* A traveler said: "Had the most wonderful time! Julio our tour guide was FANTASTIC! Full of knowledge and good humour. We were entertained the entire trip. This half day tour gave us plenty of time to explore Pisa and miracle square. Pick up and meeting times are all very clear and easy to follow. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Arzo was so engaging. She got everyone interested and excited about the artists and the art! I would totally refer her to friends and family because she brought us to the most important pieces for the time that was allotted in each museum."
* A traveler said: "This was a good way to start our time in Florence. There is a lot of different areas to see and the bus tour gives you good overview. The bus was on schedule most of the time and it was nice to be able to track the bus location with the phone app. The bus staff is very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Rosa was very knowledgeable and super super friendly and entertaining. She is highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "It was a very good. I did not realize how fast 1.5 hour passing. It was too fast but not in a bad way. Time went fast because it was very interesting and entertaining."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- St Mark’s Anglican Church
- Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- Bardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)
- Florence American Cemetery and Memorial
- Piazza della Repubblica
- Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour)
- Medici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)
- Arno River
- Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)
- Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)
- Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)
- San Frediano
- Hard Rock Cafe Florence
- Stibbert Museum
- Pharmacy of Santa Maria Novella
- Piazza di Santa Maria Novella
- Palazzo Strozzi
- Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)
- Salvatore Ferragamo Museum
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello