Top Flanders Museum Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
Private and Luxury
5 results | All Flanders Tours
Discover the stories behind Belgium’s famous beermaking heritage at the Bruges Beer Experience. Learn about the monks who were early brewing innovators, how best to pair beer with food, and the cultural aspects of beer drinking in a fun and interactive setting. Conveniently located in the historic city center, the museum also offers a special non-beer exhibit just for kids, plus a bar with more than a dozen Belgian draught beers for the grown-ups.
Celebrate the life and art of master Surrealist Salvador Dalí with a ticket to the permanent exhibition at the Museum-Gallery Xpo in Bruges. This colorful, reimagined gallery space inside the medieval Bruges Belfry showcases the ‘Salvador Dalí: Marquis de Púbol’ exhibit, featuring a rotating collection of the artist’s original graphic work and sculptures.
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Immerse yourself in the Bruges of 1435 with this Virtual Reality ticket for Bruges Historium. Prebook to save time, and visit the VR room before or after experiencing the Historium displays on Bruges during its Golden Age. Simply don your headset and explore virtual medieval Bruges—sailing into its port, and flying around Market Square and other sights to experience them as they were more than 500 years ago.
Ensure a stress-free visit to Bruge's Historium by booking the most popular ticket in advance. With your Time Traveler ticket you can travel back to medieval Bruges, courtesy of virtual reality. Let yourself be swept up in a wonderful love story while walking through seven historical themed rooms and learn all about the Golden Age of Bruges.
Experience a day in the life of a medieval apprentice at the Bruges Historium, an interactive museum designed to transport you back to 15th-century Belgium. History comes alive through multimedia and special effects as you walk through seven different themed rooms with an audio guide. Enhance your visit with an optional virtual reality experience or drinks in the Duvelorium bar overlooking Market Square.
- SEA LIFE Blankenberge
- Hill 60
- Portus Ganda Marina
- Dodengang (Trench of Death)
- PlopsaLand De Panne
- Jerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)
- Essex Farm Cemetery
- Minnewater (Lake of Love)
- Diamond Museum (Diamantmuseum)
- Bruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)
- Sint-Janshospitaal (Saint John's Hospital)
- Friet Museum
- Tyne Cot Cemetery
- Old St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)
- Vladslo German War Cemetery
- Memorial Museum Passchendaele 1917
- Church of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk)
- Historic Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge)
Things to do near Flanders
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Rhine River
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South East England