Top Fiji Food & Drink
26 results | All Fiji Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellant experience! Would do it again and again! We loved every aspect of the trio, the food, live singing and warm Fijian hospitality! Deffinately recommended!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is a must do for Foodies! A highlight of our Fiji trip! Market tour was very interesting & informative. The cooking class was fabulous! Lots of fun & yummy food! We needed a doggy bag! Hosts very friendly & knowlegable. Transfers not included from the Coral Coast so the company recommended Raj. Very friendly, reasonable price & prompt."
* A traveler said: "A full day with excellent, knowledgeable and friendly guides. Nothing was too much trouble. We learned a lot about Fijian life and culture. Stunning scenery. Well worth the cost."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! really enjoined it, Everybody love it! unforgettable trip. Highly recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Rakesh and his wife are absolutely amazing. Prompt courteous and there experience and knowledge of Fiji is unmatched. Use them for transfers and private tours you will not be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Based on my experience a well executed package which I'd recommend to anyone ! The only caveat for future travellers I have will be the weather. I cannot imagine having the same experience if it wasn't sunny."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and helpful. Would book with them again. No problem for them to stop at the supermarket and had a childcare seat fitted for my 3 year old which was brilliant. Billy was really helpful and despite our plane coming in late there was no problem with him waiting for us. Super guy !"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic time with Billy !! Very knowledgeable and friendly. Would highly recommended this tour while in Fiji !!!"
* A traveler said: "I have booked a half day ticket as I have a 10 hours layover in Fiji. The island and its surrounding look amazing with the clear waters and sunny weather. Try the canoeing and snorkeling that is included in the day pass. Good place to spend a full day at."
* A traveler said: "What made the cruise for me was the lovely men running it. They were funny and sang many songs. We enjoyed a sing along and many laughs. The food was good and the baby sharks were so cute!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful water lovely setting quiet and relaxing. Food was good and the people were friendly. We were able to view alot of the other ilsands on the way on the cruise out"
* A traveler said: "We did this tour with Kamal from Valentine Tours, found him very helpful and considerate, he did not rush you to keep to a time."
* A traveler said: "EXCELLENT !!! if you truly want to see the real Fiji life, the beauty of the country, this is the one!!! The Orchid Gardens were amazing! Hard to believe Raymond Burr aka. Perry Mason started this garden! The local village was an understanding and our local native who gave us the tour, was a jewel sharing her ancestry! The local produce market was unbelievable!!!! I wish US had a market with diversity in vegetables /fruits, BUT to have a floral dept. with the "bird of paradise" included in arrangements was amazing!!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Nadi
- Things to do in Denarau Island
- Things to do in Viti Levu
- Things to do in Lautoka
- Things to do in Suva
- Things to do in Vanuatu
- Things to do in New Caledonia
- Things to do in Port Vila
- Things to do in Grande Terre
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Rarotonga
- Things to do in South Island