Top Ensenada Full-day Tours
14 results | All Ensenada Tours
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time and our tour guide Carlos was awesome! Our boys just loved him and he was so knowledgeable. He was right there waiting for us and we had such a great time at the zip line. Super fun!"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable experience was the beautiful views and Eugenia our tour lady was excellent. Will recommend her highly. She explain everything very clear and next time I come I will request her for my tour. Thank you Eugenia"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend Ansell Wine tours, they went above and beyond making sure we had a good time. We ran into a lot of issues the morning of the tour, making us push back the time. However, they were extremely flexible and understanding. Our tour guide, Ricardo, was also very helpful and understanding allowing us to enjoy the rest of the day."
* A traveler said: "Luigi was very knowledgeable. We had a great experience. Favorite part of the whole experience was spending time with the wine maker."
* A traveler said: "The activities are exactly as explained. A much better value then what our cruise ship offered. Our guide/driver was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Our Wine Tour in the Guadalupe Valley outside of Ensenada with Luis Ramirez was fabulous! From the beginning of my contacting Luis about the tour details Luis was responsive and extremely helpful. Everything about the organization and execution of our day in the wine country was perfect! Every detail was taken care of. Luis had a wonderful day planned for us, but he was very flexible in changing it up based on our preferences. Luis was educated in the US, so he speaks excellent English which made both written and verbal communications seamless. He shared information about the wine region itself, but also about Ensenada and the surrounding countryside. Luis has a very gregarious personality, and we totally enjoyed our day with him. If you are anywhere near Ensenada be sure to contact Luis for any of your tour needs. He is the best. We can hardly wait to return and see more of the beautiful Guadalupe Valley with Luis!!!"
* A traveler said: "Fernando was wonderful.he was on time , knowledgeable and gave us great tips on how to make the most of our day. Would recommend him to everyone.he never rushed us and had us back to our cruise with plenty of time.. hope to see him again if we make it back"
* A traveler said: "Josue was great! He spoke both Spanish and English which was perfect as my girlfriend does not speak English and my Spanish is mediocre. We were able to choose what we wanted to do. Josue recommended a great place for lunch and it was perfect! Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides were Edwin and Haciel and they did an amazing job! They definitely went out of their way to make it fun and a great experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "Jesus was our driver. He was very friendly and accommodating. The drive to la bufadora was longer than expected, 2.5 hours, but it was worth it. The shops were so much fun and the foooood was so yummy! The mezcal tasting was also very nice at the end. He picked us up and dropped us off at the border so it was very convenient. Would definitely recommend."