* A traveler said: "Alessandro had a great energy and demeanor. Great guide The food was abundant the wine was great. My wife loved the limoncello"
* A traveler said: "We had visited the cheese factory and the Parma ham factory. Even though you need to wake up early,the cheese making process is really interesting!"
* A traveler said: "You must experience Bologna tastings with Gioia! The city highlights, the sampling of local foods, and our most charming host made it a memorable day. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I have been on a lot of food tours around the globe. This was the best yet. Mattia is fantastic. He has a passion for the city of Bologna, and served the perfect amount of food throughout the tour. We learned about not only the food we were eating, but the whole city of Bologna. Highly Recommended."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding experience. Mossimo was an excellent guide and driver. Don’t miss this tour. Breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "This was my third time visiting a balsamic vinegar producer in Modena and far and away the best experience. The passion and authenticity of the family was evident at every stage of the visit and all of the products made by the family were extraordinary. I can't recommend this activity highly enough!"
* A traveler said: "Alessia was absolutely superb about communicating prior to the tour, and arranging train tickets and a perfect itinerary (despite some closures in Aug.). It was a full day of museums & factory tours, and even a 15-minute Ferrari drive! Our favorite factory tour was at Pagani, but all the places were excellent. We didn't have to park our car or find locations, which was totally worth it. This tour was amazing & we highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Paolo was an entertaining, engaging, and insightful tour guide. I, my wife, and my teenage daughter all really enjoyed the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was so knowledgeable and sweet! Very cool thst his family runs the business!! Also the cheese process was cool to learn."
* A traveler said: "Did not expect to be able to drive it on the streets like any other car, but I did and I really enjoyed it! I recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "our guide was great. showed us all details of bologna. i believe 1st impressions last forever, that said, may you can suggest to bologna to clean up grafffiti. thank you for everything."
* A traveler said: "Sara was our guide, and she was so kind, knowledgeable, and fun. My mom and I SO enjoyed our food and city tour, and walked away very happy and full!! Thank you, Sara!"
* A traveler said: "This was worth every penny. Giancarlo the guide is amazing and provides a great experience. He is very accommodating and friendly. This is a must for anyone who has the slightest interest in Italian sports cars."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Georgia was so knowledgeable and accommodating. We loved it. We learned so much and enjoyed all the food!"
* A traveler said: "Our 5th Segway tour of a European city and it was refreshing that the tour was more about Bologna and its history than it was about the Segway. Very knowledgeable tour guide who gave us an amazing insight into this beautiful city over 3 hrs of meandering through the streets. Would highly recommend"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)
- Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)
- Aquafan Riccione
- Barozzi Palace (Palazzo Barozzi)
- Cattolica Aquarium (Acquario di Cattolica)
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)
- Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)
- Diamond Palace (Palazzo dei Diamanti)
- Este Castle (Castello Estense)
- Basilica of San Vitale (Basilica di San Vitale)
- Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)
- Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)
- Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)
- Beach Village
- Rocchetta Mattei
- Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)
- Parmesan Cheese Museum (Museo del Parmigiano Reggiano)
- Bologna University Quarter
- Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)
- Ducati Museum (Museo Ducati)
- Two Towers (Due Torri)
- Bologna Piazza Maggiore
- San Petronio Basilica (Basilica di San Petronio)
- Fountain of Neptune (Fontana del Nettuno)
- Basilica of Santo Stefano (Basilica di Santo Stefano)
- Mausoleum of Galla Placidia (Mausoleo di Galla Placidia)
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia