Top El Salvador Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Tours by Duration
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Art & Culture
1 result | All El Salvador Tours
Sort by: Featured
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Help heal the bonds broken by El Salvador’s civil war in the 1980s during this 13-hour in-depth exploration of the people and places impacted by this bloody conflict. Pay homage to those that lost their lives in the war at the Mozote Memorial Site, and interact with conflict veterans who are working to help rebuild their community. You’ll also stop by the Museum of the Revolution, where you can hear testimonials from witnesses and learn about the conflict’s key moments. Your trip also includes a guide, entrance fees and round-trip hotel transport.
* A traveler said: "If you love history, this tour is a must. Moises was very friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable about the history. I highly recommend it."
* How are review snippets generated?
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Unique Experiences in El Salvador are taking additional safety precautions?
These El Salvador experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in El Salvador are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in El Salvador may have limited interaction with crowds:
- La Laguna Botanical Garden
- Cerron Grande Dam (Suchitlan Lake)
- El Zapote Barracks Military Museum
- El Mozote Monument
- Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)
- National Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador)
- Monsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero)
- Museum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen)
- Devil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)
- Santa Ana National Theater (Teatro Nacional de Santa Ana)
- Museum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolución Salvadorena)
- Monument to the Divine Savior of the World (Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo)
- National Palace
- National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán)
- Santa Ana Cathedral (Catedral de Santa Ana)
- Santa Tecla
- Lake Ilopango
- Lake Coatepeque
- Guajoyo River
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Acajutla
- Things to do in La Libertad
- Things to do in Santa Ana
- Things to do in San Luis Talpa
- Things to do in Guatemala
- Things to do in Honduras
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest