Top El Salvador Outdoor Activities
37 results | All El Salvador Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour!! Eduardo was an amazing tour guide. He provided a detail history of San Salvador and El Salvador. Highly recommended!!"
* A traveler said: "The car was clean and new. The driver made us feel like we knew him before. He was full of knoledge about the culture and history of his country. I was an amazing trip. He made us want to come back."
* A traveler said: "Great experience with Dionicio. I warn you to be prepared for a legit 1 1/2hour hike up the volcano and then a hike back down. The restaurant after the hike on the lake was gorgeous and very relaxing."
* A traveler said: "Edwardo was an amazing tour guide. very geologically knowledgeable. Great English and very respectful, funny and cheerful. Great hike! Would 100% recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to spend an 8 hour layover. My guide Eduardo was really nice. He was extremely knowledgeable, courteous and friendly. He definitely knows everyone in town! Walking around in El Boqueron park was quite the treat. Cost wise, it got a bit steep in price for one person (definitely more economical for two people), but I guess I understand why it’s priced this way. I was the only one in the tour."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day trip. Osmaro picked us up at our hotel on time and the adventure began. It’s a vigorous hike to the top of the Santa Ana volcono but the views of the lake in the crater are spectacular."
* A traveler said: "I was picked up from the Airbnb by Benjamin he’s the best tour guide I’ve ever had very knowledgeable about his country very detail oriented He was able to explain to us The history of Salvador the culture. He took his time And never rushed us.I will highly recommend him for any tours"
* A traveler said: "We have taken this trip with our guide Eduardo and with him we have also taken Ruta de las Flores the following day. Both trips are highly recommended, the hike is not hard, takes about an hr very scenic indeed. Be cognisant of the traffic on the way, and make sure you have sufficient liquids... Eduardo is very knowledgeable and goes to an extra length to make the trip more fun..."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour with the guide. You learn a lot of history and get a chance to see all the small towns in El Salvador! Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "I truly enjoyed this tour. It exceeded my expectations and it really allowed me to see the beauty of El Salvador. Osmaro, my guide, was great! Attentive and very well versed on the history of the sites I saw. An amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Julio was amazing!! Very professional and very friendly!! Thank you for showing us your beautiful country!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time at El Imposible. It was a great hike. Our guide, Irving, was great. He let us hike as far as we felt comfortable. We were a little slow going and only wanted to go to the first lookout. Since we were done early, he took us to see Cerro Verde. It was great!"
* A traveler said: "Best tour! Francis was an AMAZING tour guide...I was the only person on the tour so I was able to personalize it. I saw amazing beaches and the ISA Surfing World Games 2021. How lucky am I?"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great! Our guide(I forgot his name cuz it's more than a month ago) was really kind ajd informative, considerate. The series of volcanoes, hiking, and the village of Izalco was perfect for my short schedule on the excursion."
* A traveler said: "Roberto is a fantastic guide and wonderful person . He has great passion for history , archaeology and nature. He made the country , past and present, Alive . I am looking forward to touring with him again"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ilamatepec ( Santa Ana ) Volcano Hiking Adventure + Lake Coatepeque.
- Santa Ana Volcano Hiking Tour and Coatepeque Lake visit
- Ruta de Las Flores Coloful towns, Coffee, indigenous roots
- Day Tour- Santa Ana Active Volcano + Panoramic View Lake Coatepeque
- Santa Ana volcano hike with privileged early access. Go safe and skip the crowds
- Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)
- Cerron Grande Dam (Suchitlan Lake)
- Museum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen)
- National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán)
- San Andrés Archaeological Park (Parque Arqueológico San Andrés)
- Santa Ana National Theater (Teatro Nacional de Santa Ana)
- El Zapote Barracks Military Museum
- Monument to the Divine Savior of the World (Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo)
- La Laguna Botanical Garden
- Santa Ana Cathedral (Catedral de Santa Ana)
- National Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador)
- Monsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero)
- Santa Tecla
- Devil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)
- National Palace
- Museum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolución Salvadorena)
- Lake Ilopango
- El Mozote Monument
- Lake Coatepeque
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Acajutla
- Things to do in La Libertad
- Things to do in Santa Ana
- Things to do in San Luis Talpa
- Things to do in Guatemala
- Things to do in Honduras
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest