Top Edinburgh Culture
369 results | All Edinburgh Tours
* A traveler said: "Bruce was an amazing tour guide, he was funny and very knowledgeable, a smooth ride and so much to see."
* A traveler said: "Lovely place to see had a wonderful guide very informative tour guide lots of things to do and see lovely cruise on the loch"
* A traveler said: "A well presented tour which can be extended up to 24 hours....good for getting tour bearings around the city"
* A traveler said: "Guide was John Napier who was knowledgeable and entertaining. Went with 11 year old granddaughter who enjoyed hearing about historical edinburgh people. I had never visited Greyfriars and enjoyed this part of tour. Vaults were also fascinating, yet eerie."
* A traveler said: "Great trip . Our driver & guide Marty was exellent . Giving u’s plenty information and good time to explore each place we stopped at ."
* A traveler said: "Guide Ashley was absolutely delightful, knowledgeable and articulate. History can sometimes be a bore but not with this lady. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great! We had an amazing host (Angus) who kept it fun and interesting. Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour it was fabulous! Stirling Castle was just spectacular! Also Rory our bus driver was very knowledgeable & made the entire trip EXTREMELY humorous & fun. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Very efficient. Well organised journey I love the idea of the boat in Loch lake The driver very nice"
* A traveler said: "William was an excellent guide with vast knowledge about the history of this amazing city. His little antidotes had us in stitches Excellent tour"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was excellent, from the luxury minibus, to our excellent tour guide. We both learnt and saw so much on our trip. Cannot recommend enough."
* A traveler said: "Couldn’t ask for a better tour guide (hang man), he was full of interesting information and his funny character made the whole experience more enjoyable. Got the guests involved and was very caring making sure everyone was okay and stayed with the group. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Kevin our guide was fantastic, knowledgeable, friendly and all round nice man, the trip itself was brilliant, I’m so glad we did it and enjoyed the day"
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour. Stuart was very knowledgable of Edinburgh. You can tell he really enjoys showing tourist around this great city. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The driver excellent knowledgeable and very interesting Entrance fees not included. The group size was excellent and COVID rules strictly adhered to making the experience safe"
* A traveler said: "Fab fun. Great commentary. Nice little walk in a graveyard. Right balance of grim and grin. Well organised, good combination of host, audio and visuals."
* A traveler said: "Our tour driver was very good he made the day long trip very interesting. We went on Wednesday 8th would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Mark our tour guide was awesome. Great attitude and very knowledgeable. A must for a first time visit to Scotland."
* A traveler said: "Really great tour definitely recommend mark was great with his story telling informed all the way around"
* A traveler said: "Andrew was very knowledgeable ,polite and friendly.I spent wonderful day and I learned a lot about Scotland"
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend booking the tour with Rabbie’s. We covered lots of tourist sites and Duncan made it extra special with his humour and how nice he was. Can’t wait to return and do another tour with Rabbie’s!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic and educational. Our tour guide Jim was amazing and friendly all through out the tour."
* A traveler said: "Extremely picturesque stops which were off the beaten track so not lots of other sightseers. Henry was full of enthusiasm"
* A traveler said: "Such a great tour! So interesting and tour guide Ben was excellent! Definitely worth booking. He was informative but added a lot of humour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small-Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
- St Andrews & the Fishing Villages of Fife Small-Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
- Loch Ness and the Highlands Small Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
- Royal Mile Guided Walking Tour in Edinburgh
- Rosslyn Chapel and Hadrian's Wall Small Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Arts & Design
- Archaeology Tours
- Costume Dress Up Experiences
- Cultural Tours
- Factory Tours
- Historical Tours
- Literary Tours
- Music Tours
- Photography Tours
- Religious Tours
- Pop Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North West England
Day Trips from Edinburgh
- Edinburgh to Loch Lomond
- Edinburgh to Loch Ness
- Edinburgh to England
- Edinburgh to Scotland
- Edinburgh to Glasgow
- Edinburgh to Arthur's Seat
- Edinburgh to Stirling Castle
- Edinburgh to Glencoe (Glen Coe)
- Edinburgh to Melrose Abbey
- Edinburgh to Ben Nevis
- Edinburgh to Inverness
- Edinburgh to Rosslyn Chapel
- Edinburgh to Doune Castle
- Edinburgh to St. Andrew’s Church (The Kirk)
- Edinburgh to Alnwick Castle
- Edinburgh to Fort William
- Edinburgh to Stirling
- Edinburgh to Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Edinburgh to Aberfeldy
- Edinburgh to Forth Bridge