Top Edinburgh Arts & Design
30 results | All Edinburgh Tours
* A traveler said: "Great trip . Our driver & guide Marty was exellent . Giving u’s plenty information and good time to explore each place we stopped at ."
* A traveler said: "Guide was John Napier who was knowledgeable and entertaining. Went with 11 year old granddaughter who enjoyed hearing about historical edinburgh people. I had never visited Greyfriars and enjoyed this part of tour. Vaults were also fascinating, yet eerie."
* A traveler said: "A well presented tour which can be extended up to 24 hours....good for getting tour bearings around the city"
* A traveler said: "Bruce was an amazing tour guide, he was funny and very knowledgeable, a smooth ride and so much to see."
* A traveler said: "Lovely place to see had a wonderful guide very informative tour guide lots of things to do and see lovely cruise on the loch"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great! We had an amazing host (Angus) who kept it fun and interesting. Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Fab fun. Great commentary. Nice little walk in a graveyard. Right balance of grim and grin. Well organised, good combination of host, audio and visuals."
* A traveler said: "the tour was a great experience and it met my expectations. The guide was excellent and we were able to see each place calmly. congratulations and totally recommended !!"
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour it was fabulous! Stirling Castle was just spectacular! Also Rory our bus driver was very knowledgeable & made the entire trip EXTREMELY humorous & fun. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Couldn’t ask for a better tour guide (hang man), he was full of interesting information and his funny character made the whole experience more enjoyable. Got the guests involved and was very caring making sure everyone was okay and stayed with the group. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Right in the center of Edinburgh next to the castle, loved it, specially the last two sections! Must see if you visit Edinburgh."
* A traveler said: "Interesting with an informative and fun guide. Very enjoyable way to learn more about the city and it's connections."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was simply fabulous, providing an entertaining and very informative tour . Highly recommended Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "Sam, the tour guide seems to never run out of energy during the tour. We booked this tour without expecting much. We didn't come prepared and we dont know much about JK Rowling, just some general information about Harry Potter though. 😅 We can say that Sam really knows what he’s talking about. He is informative and flexible to foreigners like us. We were able to go to some unique places that you cant just find on some blogs. We tried that Cranachan that he suggested after the tour, and we loved it."
* A traveler said: "My friend and I really enjoyed our experience touring Edinburgh with John. His keen awareness of the city, it’s history and cultural nuance, was exceptional to any tour I’ve been on prior. At the Waverley Bar, John performed some tradition Scottish folk songs along with contemporary songs heavily influenced by folk. Over a pint, the conversation was delightful. The tour is visually stunning, intellectually engaging, and just a pleasure all around. I’m so glad this was our last activity in Edinburgh and that we decided to hold off for a couple hours. It really colored our experience with a warm and unforgettable memory."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North West England
Day Trips from Edinburgh
- Edinburgh to Loch Lomond
- Edinburgh to Loch Ness
- Edinburgh to England
- Edinburgh to Scotland
- Edinburgh to Glasgow
- Edinburgh to Arthur's Seat
- Edinburgh to Stirling Castle
- Edinburgh to Glencoe (Glen Coe)
- Edinburgh to Melrose Abbey
- Edinburgh to Ben Nevis
- Edinburgh to Inverness
- Edinburgh to Rosslyn Chapel
- Edinburgh to Doune Castle
- Edinburgh to St. Andrew’s Church (The Kirk)
- Edinburgh to Alnwick Castle
- Edinburgh to Fort William
- Edinburgh to Stirling
- Edinburgh to Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Edinburgh to Aberfeldy
- Edinburgh to Forth Bridge