Top East Midlands Photo Shoots
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All East Midlands Tours
There is no better way to enjoy a delightful Autumn day than packing your rucksack, lacing those boots and taking a walk back in time, through one of North Nottinghamshire’s most historic towns, quaint villages, pretty waterways and surrounding countryside. The small and attractive market town of East Retford in North Nottinghamshire is one of the oldest boroughs in England and is steeped in history and local folklore, from the notorious Highwayman, Dick Turpin, to the most legendary outlaw, Robin Hood. Our walk takes us over field edge tracks, through ancient woodland and by road, before joining our pretty waterway path along the Chesterfield Canal, where we will stop for a delightful picnic provided by BaRnby’s from Blyth.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Photo Shoots in East Midlands are taking additional safety precautions?
What Photo Shoots in East Midlands are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Leicester
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Coventry
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cotswolds
- Things to do in Sheffield
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Lake District
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Flanders