Top East Midlands Pub Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Arts & Design
1 result | All East Midlands Tours
Sort by: Featured
Everyone Hates A Tourist. If you want to know where all the cool stuff to look at in Nottingham is, no fuss, easy, then this App is made for you. Travel isn't A to B it's all the colourful bits in between, the nooks and crannies, the secrets, the drunk outside the George & Dragon. This limited guide puts you in the driving seat, you open our map and see what you want to see ultra easy and with a 48 hour window an absolute bargain. Nottingham Castle - A house called a castle Caves - Explore the caves where prisoners were punished and ghosts lurk around every corner (admission not included) Brian Clough - Ask your dad. Milan, secret tunnels, pubs, ghost stories, murders - This guide has everything Alleyways that lead to magical views Oh, and a castle! If you want an easy, stress free, meander through the city with our map to guide and look too whenever, then you my friend are a true traveler. “Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” John Lennon.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Pub Tours in East Midlands are taking additional safety precautions?
These East Midlands experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Leicester
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Coventry
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cotswolds
- Things to do in Sheffield
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Lake District
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Flanders