North Rhine-Westphalian State Parliament (Landtag)
Stadtbezirk 3, Platz des Landtags 1, Düsseldorf, Germany, 40221
Tours of the Landtag are given at set times: you can visit at 9:15 a.m., 10:15 a.m., and 12:45 p.m. Tours are three hours in length. There is also a visitors’ center, open on the weekends, that offers a 45-minute tour every hour on the hour.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to North Rhine-Westphalian State Parliament (Landtag)?
What else should I know about attractions in Düsseldorf?
- Rhine Tower (Rheinturm)
- Rhine River Promenade (Rheinuferpromenade)
- Media Harbor (MedienHafen)
- Dusseldorf Old Town (Altstadt)
- Dusseldorf Old Town Hall (Rathaus Dusseldorf)
- St. Lambertus Cathedral
- King's Alley (Konigsallee)
- Museum Kunstpalast
- Alpenpark Neuss
- Benrath Palace (Schloss Benrath)
- Hombroich Museum Island (Museum Insel Hombroich)
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Oberhausen
- SEA LIFE® Oberhausen