Top Dublin Sightseeing Tours
197 results | All Dublin Tours
* A traveler said: "Great fun on the Hop on Hop off bus tour. I love to get the general sites of the city and then return to the ones I want to spend more time. It was a little rainy, but we still sat up on the top! The commentator was great!"
* A traveler said: "Great excursion Tour. very knowledgeable and kind tour guide. especially the impressive last historic city Kilkenny. :)"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour if you want to enjoy a day out of Dublin, enjoy nature and feel the real Irish culture. The walk was very nice and Mark was an amazing guide who managed to create a good environment between all of us. The groups are small so get the chance to talk with everyone. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely time on the tour. Cillian was very informative and funny. Didn’t even want to hop off because he was that good. Would definitely do another one the next time we go."
* A traveler said: "Frankie was fantastic. So knowledgeable and personable. He engaged everyone in the group and made sure all our questions were answered. All without notes."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved the show! The instruments were amazing. We were so happy we got to hear the Irish music. We were also happy we got to see Irish dancing. This is the only place we could find that had any Irish dancing going on. I would definitely recommend this show!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful place. Learn a lot about Irish history. I recommend visiting the EPIC. Very kind & helpful staff"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the city and what you wanted to explore later. Drivers that spoke were wonderful. Full of information, and very, very comical. Keep them and pay them well. They really made the bus ride fun. Rate it "A""
* A traveler said: "Carl was a fantastic tour guide - he was funny, engaging and we covered a large area and he had so many interesting tales to tell from ghosts to the gruesome and everything in between. He even spent time talking to the group in between the stops. I highly recommend if you like a bit of the macabre. Thank you Carl."
* A traveler said: "Saturday trip in Dublin was great. Nice weather for this tour. So much to see and visit. At the moment a few stops weren't available due to road work but it didn't matter to us. I would recommend this HOP ON HOP OFF tour."
* A traveler said: "Owen(sp) had a great wealth of knowledge. We had small enough group in which we all could easily hear his stories. This was the perfect tour to become familiar with Dublin."
* A traveler said: "Thank you Zack and Bruno for an amazing day. Howth is spectacular, the view are amazing. Zack's local knowledge and enthusiasm made our trip one to remember. Would highly recommend. Comfortable walking boots are a must as you walk many miles over uneven ground."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, good guide and driver (Kevin & Teddy), nice program. Especially like the sheep dog demonstration!"
* A traveler said: "Richard, our guide, was fantastic and gave us so much history and knowledge about Wicklow. For me it was a wonderful chance to meet people from all different nationalities. Exactly what I hoped for."
* A traveler said: "Aileen was a wonderful tour guide. Extremely knowledgeable, fun, and always doing what she could to make each moment enjoyable and special."
* A traveler said: "Different architectural styles from Georgian to Victorian to modern. Powers court building. Famous Irish men and women from Dublin. Aoine was an excellent guide."
* A traveler said: "On the horse viewing the mountains. The guide really knew his stuff! I learned a lot about Ireland!."
* A traveler said: "Hop on hop off was great, the directions and info to the place to turn in the voucher was very lacking, the location to the ticket office should have said 1 hr and 20 min walk from the port. When we finally got on the bus we found the guides excellent."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with a very knowledgeable guide. Ketty provided important facts and history about culinary history in Dublin and took us to some fabulous places to eat/sample. Would go again on this tour."
* A traveler said: "What a fun and unique tour. Eian was very knowledgable yet presented info in a fun way. Got to taste different whiskeys and had a good breakfast of smoked salmon."
* A traveler said: "Understand the life through the years of time hone by and the present. If I had more time. I would do it again."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time due to our driver/guide Ray. We saw everything we expected to see and more, always with a through explanation. We had some rain, but that didn’t stop us. The B&B was in a good location and very nice."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in South West Ireland