Top Dublin Multi-day Tours
66 results | All Dublin Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful 6 day tour! I would do it again if I can, with the same itinerary, guide/driver and group of people. Very nicely organized, some days were busy visiting sights, hikes or a walking tours, but other days were less busy and we had time to explore the towns alone, get some souvenir, have some quiet time at the beach or have a meditation at a cathedral. It's the best way to get a taste of the whole country in 6 days. Our guide/driver, Alex, is simply an excellent one! An eloquent story/history teller. He knows how to capture our attention. He tells stories in ways that was easy to understand. I chose Hostel accommodation. The hostels were quite OK, except the Sleepzone hostel in Galway. A 9 m2 room for 5 mix-gender people is a bit crowded. Killarney hostel was nice/clean except no breakfast. The best was the stay in Annascaul. We had the whole house to ourselves! Highlights: Cliffs of Moher, Giant's Causeway, Wild Atlantic Way, Dingle Peninsula, Slea Head Drive and sheep encounter. In terms of towns, I liked Killarney the best. I highly recommend this tour to anybody: young and old, couples or solo travelers."
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful and good value, driver Aaron who was also our guide was very friendly and helpful and gave us plenty of information, he was very knowledgeable on the local areas"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Brian our driver and guide was super. I would definitely take one of these type tours again and would recommend this tour to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "Brian & Darren did an amazing job on our tour. We learned great parts of belfast history and saw beautiful places, of Giants Causeway, Rope bridge of Carrick, and Black Hedges."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! Jerome was our guide and he was friendly, funny, an expert driver, very knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. We saw so many parts of south west Ireland not accessible by the big tour buses. We will only go on small group tours going forward!"
* A traveler said: "Best thing I've ever done! Great small group tour around the best parts of Ireland. I will absolutely be doing this again. Our guide, Reinier, was great - entertaining, helpful and full of information! I will definitely be using Overland Ireland again!"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience despite a rough start. We got to see most everything we wanted and more. What really made the trip was our driver/guide, Pat. He was very personable and knowledgeable. Also, the small bus tour is the way to go. It is so much nicer and more flexible to travel with a smaller group and vehicle. You get to know everyone and get to do more. The rough start was due to a glitch with our reservation (they didn’t have it, even thought we had the ticket/receipt). The problem was fixed immediately and they more than made up for it by giving us a room upgrade the first night. The overall trip was so good we quickly forgot about the initial problem."
* A traveler said: "Lee is an Amazing tour guide and driver! Funny, informative and he added so much to the tour. Highly recommend-a must see tour with so much scenery, wildlife and history included! Awesome Bed and Breakfast included."
* A traveler said: "Magnificent tour! Our driver Feargal is a brilliant storyteller who enhanced the journey with the history, the legends and tales past and present of this beautiful island. As we travelled through the country he enriched the stories and sights with a varied collection of Irish music. His driving ability had us always feeling safe. The choices of B and B accommodation we're very comfortable. I came away learning so much about Ireland and in awe of its beauty and history. This is a tour not to be missed. Thank you Feargal."
* A traveler said: "Barry was a great tour guide for our 6 day tour. On the last day we had Jackie who helped out and was also incredibly generous and knowledgeable. We had a lovely time and the places we stopped were absolutely beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Still on this tour, one day to go, with the fantastic Martin Murphy. Been spectacular. We have rules when we travel: Have fun. Be flexible. Don't die. Martin changed up our itinerary some but got us the OPTIMAL weather for each site in doing so. Very talented guide and GREAT driver. A+ RECOMMENDED!"
* A traveler said: "Ray our tour leader was fantastic knew the history well and was hilarious with his jokes most enjoyable trip round the ring of Kerry and the Millacuddys Reef"
* A traveler said: "What a beautiful experience! Well organized tour with great tour guide. Everything ran so smoothly. So enjoyed visiting Blarney Castle, Ring of Kerry and Cliffs of Moher etc. Learnt lots too. I would recommend this tour and so enjoyed Ireland and the people. Thnk you"
* A traveler said: "We just took the 4 day tour and it was the perfect amount of time to see and do everything. All of our guides were great, humorous and knowledgeable. Brendan, Bart and Mike we thoroughly enjoyed our experience! The only feedback is we would have preferred the hotel over the B and B"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time due to our driver/guide Ray. We saw everything we expected to see and more, always with a through explanation. We had some rain, but that didn’t stop us. The B&B was in a good location and very nice."
* A traveler said: "From the beginning all of the guides were fantastic, knowledgeable and entertaining. Accommodations were good, transportation was on time and always clean and comfortable. There was always enough time at all the stops to see everything that we chose to. I highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour. Loved the tour guide. The Giant's Causeway is one of the greatest natural places to see in the world."
* A traveler said: "The 2-Day Cliffs of Moher and Galway tour was amazing! Our tour guides were extremely insightful and the views were breathtaking. I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Sean, Paul, and Peter were knowledgeable and personable. They went over and above to make this a once in a lifetime experience!"
* A traveler said: "Just awesome! Itinerary, guides, and hotels were top notch."
* A traveler said: "The beauty, history and variety of this tour was excellent. Our guide offered the best of Irish humor, cheerfulness and intelligence. The stops were beautifully arranged to allow enough time to explore the sites without feeling either rushed or too slow. The only time in Galway was the evening, but that is when the city comes to life."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kells Monastic Site
- Christ Church Cathedral
- GPO Witness History Visitor Centre
- Giant's Causeway
- The Book of Kells
- Newbridge House and Farm
- SEA LIFE® Bray
- Epic the Irish Emigration Museum (EPIC)
- Glasnevin Cemetery Museum
- Malahide Castle and Gardens
- Famine Memorial
- St. Stephen's Green
- Irish Rock 'n' Roll Museum Experience
- The National Wax Museum Plus
- Castletown House
- Wicklow Mountains
- Little Museum of Dublin
- Dublin Custom House
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in South West Ireland