Top Dordrecht Bus Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Tours by Duration
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Art & Culture
Private Sightseeing Tours
2 results | All Dordrecht Tours
Sort by: Featured
After your hotel pick up we'll head to Kinderdijk and we'll be there for about two to three hours. You can learn everything about watermanagement and see the engineroom from the pumping "Wisboom" pumping station and watch the multiscreen film. When you're dome you let me know, and if there's time left we can visit a real authentic (non tourist trap) cheesefarm
See the Kinderdijk windmills with the benefit of a half-day tour from Amsterdam led by your own private guide. Have time to enjoy the picturesque UNESCO World Heritage site and perhaps take a boat ride on the canals (at additional expense) for another view of the windmills. On the return to Amsterdam, stop at a dairy farm for samples of the fresh milk and cheeses that are part of Holland’s culinary heritage.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Bus Tours in Dordrecht are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Dordrecht may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Kinderdijk Windmills from Rotterdam 1/2 day private tour private guide rotterdam
- Kinderdijk windmills private tour in Private Car with Private Guide Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in The Hague
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Eindhoven
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in North Holland