Top Dominican Republic On the Water
484 results | All Dominican Republic Tours
* A traveler said: "Best punta cana experience. Like they were friendly, inviting accommodating, fun and hard workers. Would recommend 10/10"
* A traveler said: "The combination of 4 great adventures. Got to hold a sting ray and pet a shark. Seeing punta cana from the air, breathtaking! Charlie our guide was awesome. Finished with a sandbar party. Loved every minute of it. Quick transition to each adventure. Felt very safe the entire time."
* A traveler said: "Great instructor, pick.up and drop off on time , snack.and beverages provided. Great communication. Very affordable. Thank you viator for the recommendation"
* A traveler said: "This was a FANTASTIC excursion! The tour group gave you advanced notice of when/where they're going to pick you up. They didn't crowd the catamaran so there was room to hang out and have fun! Plenty of drink and snacks. The service was phenomenal! I highly recommend Happy Fish tours!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip and a must if you visit Dominican Republic. The tour guide was amazing! He kept everyone active and was well knowledgeable. Everyone was awesome. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "I caught my 1st Maui Maui. The crew was well knowledgeable and friendly. It was alot of fun and I will definitely be booking again"
* A traveler said: "We had a blast! They picked us up and took us back from our stay and zipped us to catch out boat. The kids (teens 15-19) we able to swim safely and see colorful fish."
* A traveler said: "Best excursion. Charlie our tour guide was awesome next time I come I'll request him again. I will say you will get really muddy make sure you bring some goggles and maybe a towel."
* A traveler said: "I recommend all to try this once in a lifetime experience and you will not be disappointed. We had a great time. The company was great as well, explained everything in details and kept you safe."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Crew was great. We did the snorkeling and the spot they brought us to was perfect."
* A traveler said: "Great time! My 9 year old had a blast! The zipline was amazing and the monkeys were awesome! My hubby got peed on and it was certainly a highlight for my son!"
* A traveler said: "This experience was so much fun. We completed a total of 12 cables. It did become tiresome with all of the steps and walking uphill. Pictures were awesome and the staff were nice and professional."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Raul was an awesome guide; very friendly & helpful and even held my glasses during the jumps. The water was low and we only got to do 8 falls, but it was still absolutely worth it! I would definitely choose this over your ship's version of it--we met some friends on our cruise who did Carnival's version of it, and they said Carnival's policy didn't allow them to jump at all (only slide)."
* A traveler said: "I really had a great time Charlie our tour guide was great and provided a lot of information. The atv’s were fun and exciting the party boat was really fun. Our driver left us and another group behind instead of making us wait for him to return Charlie made sure everyone got back to their resort in one peace!"
* A traveler said: "Pablo.....we love learning about the culture of the community we visit. Pablo gaves us not only a sense of the DR, but tried to ensure we understood the essence of the country and its people. HE WAS AMAZING!"
* A traveler said: "The customer service was phenomenal. They truly make sure you are taken care of throughout your whole experience."
* A traveler said: "Was a little upset that I booked atvs and when we got there they said they didn’t have enough but they compensated us the difference. Our tour guide Charlie was nothing short of amazing. He made the experience well worth it. He was very informative and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Extremely fun excursion. We were completely muddy. I suggest bringing a bandana, safety glasses and a change of clothes. Only complaint is we moved a little to fast through the Flintstone exhibits in the cave."
* A traveler said: "Greaaaat service and greaaat prices. I recommend it very much. We were 13 people in our group and everything went very smoothly."
* A traveler said: "The Entire Crew Was BOMB! Absolutely no complaints! I would come back to Punta Cana just for this excursion! LOVED IT!"
* A traveler said: "Eridania is the best she waited was so professional and nice and made me feel welcome 👍 Plus the driver was Very nice too I really recommend 🙌🏽 Top experience"
* A traveler said: "Team was pro and nice. Everything was exactly as described, no forced sale. Is there worth my 5 & 8 year old, I Would definitely recommand."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Just bring cash if you want to tip and to pay for the amazing photos that they will take. Gorgeous beach and nice people!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Boat Rentals
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Catamaran Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Jet Boating
- Jet Skiing
- Lunch Cruises
- Power Boats
- Scuba Diving
- Sea Caving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Submarine Tours
- Surfing Lessons
- Water Equipment Rentals
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Imagine Punta Cana Disco
- La Aurora Cigar Factory
- Altos de Chavón
- Jimenoa Falls (Salto de Jimenoa)
- Palacio de Bellas Artes
- Casa Ponce de León
- Catalina Island (Isla Catalina)
- Fun Fun Cave (Cueva Fun Fun)
- Santiago de los Caballeros
- Museum of the Royal Houses (Museo de las Casas Reales)
- Dorada Beach (Playa Dorada)
- Rincon Beach (Playa Rincon)
- Scape Park at Cap Cana
- Saona Island (Isla Saona)
- National Botanical Garden
- Ciudad Colonial (Zona Colonial)
- Minitas Beach (Playa Minitas)
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Las Terrenas
- Things to do in Cabarete
- Things to do in Barahona
- Things to do in Puerto Rico
- Things to do in Aruba
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island