Top Dominican Republic Nature and Wildlife Tours
404 results | All Dominican Republic Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Raul was an awesome guide; very friendly & helpful and even held my glasses during the jumps. The water was low and we only got to do 8 falls, but it was still absolutely worth it! I would definitely choose this over your ship's version of it--we met some friends on our cruise who did Carnival's version of it, and they said Carnival's policy didn't allow them to jump at all (only slide)."
* A traveler said: "Team was pro and nice. Everything was exactly as described, no forced sale. Is there worth my 5 & 8 year old, I Would definitely recommand."
* A traveler said: "This was a FANTASTIC excursion! The tour group gave you advanced notice of when/where they're going to pick you up. They didn't crowd the catamaran so there was room to hang out and have fun! Plenty of drink and snacks. The service was phenomenal! I highly recommend Happy Fish tours!"
* A traveler said: "Pablo.....we love learning about the culture of the community we visit. Pablo gaves us not only a sense of the DR, but tried to ensure we understood the essence of the country and its people. HE WAS AMAZING!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Just bring cash if you want to tip and to pay for the amazing photos that they will take. Gorgeous beach and nice people!"
* A traveler said: "I really had a great time Charlie our tour guide was great and provided a lot of information. The atv’s were fun and exciting the party boat was really fun. Our driver left us and another group behind instead of making us wait for him to return Charlie made sure everyone got back to their resort in one peace!"
* A traveler said: "Extremely fun excursion. We were completely muddy. I suggest bringing a bandana, safety glasses and a change of clothes. Only complaint is we moved a little to fast through the Flintstone exhibits in the cave."
* A traveler said: "Mike was our tour guide and a local Santo Domingo resident. He was very knowledgeable and enjoyed sharing the history of his beloved city. It was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Was worth the cost of admission. Beautiful scenery and a relaxed guide. Beautiful and obedient horses."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip and a must if you visit Dominican Republic. The tour guide was amazing! He kept everyone active and was well knowledgeable. Everyone was awesome. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day! Transfer was right on time for both pickup and return. Highly recommend. Be prepared to walk. Flip flops not recommended."
* A traveler said: "Best punta cana experience. Like they were friendly, inviting accommodating, fun and hard workers. Would recommend 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Great time! My 9 year old had a blast! The zipline was amazing and the monkeys were awesome! My hubby got peed on and it was certainly a highlight for my son!"
* A traveler said: "Horseback riding & zip lining were my favorite parts!! We stopped at so many places through the city including the church!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice trip!! We had a wonderful time. Our tour guide Rico and the driver Felis did their best to make everyone have fun. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time and our guide Charli was awesome! Would definitely recommend, we had a four person family buggy but other options available. All around fun excursion!"
* A traveler said: "My girlfriend and I booked an AMAZING excursion, filled with adventure, beautiful sights, and an awesome tour guide- Carlos! We had the most fun and captured some wonderful pictures. I highly recommend booking your next excursion with Carlos! You won’t regret it:) thank you for taking such good care of us."
* A traveler said: "Honestly, other than being a fantastic experience, I was super excited that my best friend got to ride in the front seat. Everyone was very courteous and helpful. I would definitely recommend it to everyone."
* A traveler said: "This experience was so much fun. We completed a total of 12 cables. It did become tiresome with all of the steps and walking uphill. Pictures were awesome and the staff were nice and professional."
* A traveler said: "Omg omg omg omg..... One of the best experiences I ever had in my life. Please click buy right now! You will not regret the decision!"
* A traveler said: "We were lucky that day and were the only Tourists on our tour. Pablo, our guide, did a great job showing us around and teaching us about the Dominican culture. He was very friendly and answered every question. It was a perfect experience."
* A traveler said: "Probably one of the best day tours ever I have done so far. Great landscapes, perfect guide (thank you Jackson!!) and we were very lucky with our small group of 6 people in total. We definetly recommemd this trip."
* A traveler said: "Fun trip and nice crew! The drinks were flowing. Snorkeling underwhelming. I would book this trip again for an afternoon party cruise."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Dolphin Watching
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Nature Walks
- Pack Animal Tours
- Shark Diving
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- Zoos & Wildlife Parks
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Mt. Isabel de Torres
- Casa Ponce de León
- Boca Chica
- Dorada Beach (Playa Dorada)
- Cayo Paraiso (Paradise Island)
- Pomier Caves
- Las Galeras
- Juanillo Beach (Playa Juanillo)
- Altos de Chavón
- La Aurora Cigar Factory
- Whale Museum and Nature Center (Museo de la Ballena)
- El Limón Waterfall (Cascada El Limón)
- Cathedral of Santa Maria la Menor (Catedral Primada de América)
- Cayo Arena
- Monument of Santiago (Monumento a los Héroes de la Restauración)
- Alcázar de Colón (Columbus Palace)
- Amber Cove
- Coco Bongo Punta Cana
- Los Tres Ojos National Park
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Las Terrenas
- Things to do in Cabarete
- Things to do in Barahona
- Things to do in Puerto Rico
- Things to do in Aruba
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island