Top Dominican Republic In the Air
13 results | All Dominican Republic Tours
* A traveler said: "Honestly, other than being a fantastic experience, I was super excited that my best friend got to ride in the front seat. Everyone was very courteous and helpful. I would definitely recommend it to everyone."
* A traveler said: "The ride was so smoothe. Great scenery and the food and drink were delicious! My husband really enjoyed the lobster. After explaining the I was very allergic to seafood, they took the time to separate all the food I could eat. Thank you for this and what a wonderful trip!"
* A traveler said: "Great instructor, pick.up and drop off on time , snack.and beverages provided. Great communication. Very affordable. Thank you viator for the recommendation"
* A traveler said: "Was worth the cost of admission. Beautiful scenery and a relaxed guide. Beautiful and obedient horses."
* A traveler said: "Probably one of the best day tours ever I have done so far. Great landscapes, perfect guide (thank you Jackson!!) and we were very lucky with our small group of 6 people in total. We definetly recommemd this trip."
* A traveler said: "Pablo.....we love learning about the culture of the community we visit. Pablo gaves us not only a sense of the DR, but tried to ensure we understood the essence of the country and its people. HE WAS AMAZING!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Raul was an awesome guide; very friendly & helpful and even held my glasses during the jumps. The water was low and we only got to do 8 falls, but it was still absolutely worth it! I would definitely choose this over your ship's version of it--we met some friends on our cruise who did Carnival's version of it, and they said Carnival's policy didn't allow them to jump at all (only slide)."
* A traveler said: "Team was pro and nice. Everything was exactly as described, no forced sale. Is there worth my 5 & 8 year old, I Would definitely recommand."
* A traveler said: "The combination of 4 great adventures. Got to hold a sting ray and pet a shark. Seeing punta cana from the air, breathtaking! Charlie our guide was awesome. Finished with a sandbar party. Loved every minute of it. Quick transition to each adventure. Felt very safe the entire time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Las Terrenas
- Things to do in Cabarete
- Things to do in Barahona
- Things to do in Puerto Rico
- Things to do in Aruba
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island