Top Destin Sightseeing Tours
24 results | All Destin Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Kevin our captain was fun and insightful. The cruise was cool and the full moon was awesome. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Getting on the boat to go out for the ride was the first of the excitement. Then, actually getting on the banana boat and going for the ride was absolutely thrilling. We were able to hold on, for the most part. I’m sure my children will remember this forever! Ages 18, 16 and 11. The captain and deck hand were very friendly and very careful."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. So much fun. Got to see Dolphins. The staff are great, music was live. Definitely recommend the experience"
* A traveler said: "We had a lot of fun. Our tour guides were really friendly, respectful and nice. We really recommend it. We will do it again. We enjoyed seeing the dolphins. They made sure we took pictures and videos."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on our Biker Gang experience - it was a nice break from the beach. Riding the e-bikes was the perfect way to see the sites of Panama City, we even saw dolphins & pelicans! I highly recommend it. Road Captain Savage was a very knowledgeable & fun tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Captain JJ was great and we had an awesome time! It was our first banana boat ride and it was super fun."
* A traveler said: "Super easy booking and check in. It was just my husband and I and out guide, Cam. He was great! We went to Crab Island and then out by jetty. Can was observant enough to see there were dolphins nearby so we were able to get up close to those. Would definitely do this again!"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing and even though we did not see any dolphins it was all around a great time! It was fun to see all the different parts of Destin and just be together. Our guide was awesome."
* A traveler said: "A very nice trip with Zach! Saw dolphins, stopped over on shell island and walked over to the Gulf coast beach side! What a great 2 hrs!"
* A traveler said: "Great Experience!! John "Captain Savage" was THE BEST!! A beautiful Sunday afternoon bike ride, AWESOME!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time! This was our first time to go fishing on a boat and our 7 & 9 year olds had a blast. Captain Robert explained to us the difference ways to fish and helped us figure out which way to fish for our first time and catch the most fish. We are definitely booking another trip with Captain Robert in the future"
* A traveler said: "Captain was great on Low Key'd. He knew the fishing spots and caught some good fish. We had dolphins right at the boat. Overall it was an awesome time everyone enjoyed."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Louisiana