Top Denarau Island Bus Tours
41 results | All Denarau Island Tours
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed very much. Full day program. We will try to visit again to see the beautiful of nature. Really wonderful."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience snorkeling and diving with reef sharks. Not dangerous at all. Snorkeling probably was better than diving as sharks come up to the surface and you can almost touch them. Highly recommend it to anyone wanting a great day cruise."
* A traveler said: "Awesome! This tour is amazing. The long boats up the river are so much fun and the waterfall swimming hole is a beautiful place that is hard to put into words. Our guide (Molikai-not sure if spelled right)was the best. He did a terrific job. Definitely a must do tour when in Lautoka. Book through Viator and save half of cruise ship price."
* A traveler said: "Excellant experience! Would do it again and again! We loved every aspect of the trio, the food, live singing and warm Fijian hospitality! Deffinately recommended!"
* A traveler said: "I have booked a half day ticket as I have a 10 hours layover in Fiji. The island and its surrounding look amazing with the clear waters and sunny weather. Try the canoeing and snorkeling that is included in the day pass. Good place to spend a full day at."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful water lovely setting quiet and relaxing. Food was good and the people were friendly. We were able to view alot of the other ilsands on the way on the cruise out"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time, well looked after and all snacks provided were great too. Would definitely do it again......"
* A traveler said: "What made the cruise for me was the lovely men running it. They were funny and sang many songs. We enjoyed a sing along and many laughs. The food was good and the baby sharks were so cute!"
* A traveler said: "Based on my experience a well executed package which I'd recommend to anyone ! The only caveat for future travellers I have will be the weather. I cannot imagine having the same experience if it wasn't sunny."
* A traveler said: "This tour was an amazing addition to our trip! The waterfall tour was a great adventure; having the opportunity to trek through the gorgeous forests and the flowing streams to reach the final breathtaking waterfall. Our tour guide was very patient, friendly and adventurous. We also received light snacks (assorted fruits) for the walk, which was a nice treat. Our guide led us to the waterfall, giving us time to take breaks and appreciate the nature around us - we definitely didn’t feel rushed at all. Once we reached the waterfall, we got the opportunity to swim and stay there for as long as we wanted. The water was refreshing and clean and the waterfall was stunning. The village tour was a beautiful experience. We got to see a local primary school and while it was a short visit, we got to see the classrooms, the students and got an overview about their schooling. Closer to the waterfall, we got to visit another kindergarten/primary school which was cute. They sang us some songs and were very adorable, polite and friendly. We got the chance to pick up some traditional souvenirs from the locals which was a great opportunity as well. This tour is a great addition to experience some local insights and see some beautiful sights. Definitely recommend to anyone looking to include some adventure to their visit to Fiji!"
* A traveler said: "Nice small group tour. Nice quick tour around Nadi when have a few hours. Good information given by guides."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience, we did lots in a short amount of time. The mud pool, garden walk, markets, temple, shopping. I think too much to fit in 4 hours. A shame temple was in a restoration stage, but still fantastic needed to stay there longer. People so friendly and accomodating"
* A traveler said: "We did this tour with Kamal from Valentine Tours, found him very helpful and considerate, he did not rush you to keep to a time."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Awesome views! Would do it again in a heartbeat!"
* A traveler said: "The day cruise was great! They picked me up from my resort at 9:00am. We made a few stops at other resorts but they’re all next to each other so we still made it to the port by 9:15. They greet you with snacks and drinks on the boat! They also sing and entertain you with different demonstrations on the boat ride there. The island is small but it has amazing views and so many options for activities. The food was only ok but luckily I packed my hot sauce. You will definitely get full because it’s a buffet. The island has plenty of fish and baby sharks around so snorkeling was amazing. I did my dinner cruise and day cruise on two separate days. They give you the option to do them on the same day or different days. I highly recommend doing them on separate days because if you do them on the same day you won’t have time to shower and change clothes. The dinner cruise was fun! They greet you with champagne and the food is really good!"
* A traveler said: "These people are amazing! What they are doing for all the animals that come in for help, they find in need, or go out to the different villages to provide medical attention or any needs in general is absolutely heartwarming. The facility & all the people there are helping so many animals! More people need to visit them & help them with their cause to help all the fur-babies in need. Thanks so much for making my trip to Fiji one of the most memorable I ones. <3 Katie"
* A traveler said: "We did this tour with Rocky from Fiji Golf Tours, we found him very considerate and helpful, he even adapted the tour to best suit our needs."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services