* A traveler said: "Amazing tour...Our guide Roko and skipper KiKi were great! Gave us great facts about every place we visited and made sure we were always having a great time."
* A traveler said: "Our experience with this excursion was 5 stars! Driver to pick you up and drop you off, an amazing skipper, beautiful boat, hidden gems like the sandy beach, great vibe! Most Definetly recommend this excursion to anyone! We went in the afternoon and got the golden sun, it was magical!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing staff, great fun, food was surprisingly better than I expected. I would say not for families although there was a family of 4 and they thoroughly enjoyed. If you fancy a fun day out then definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful Day!! It’s totally worth the money! We had such a great time!! Lunch on the island was delicious. We rented beach chairs and just relaxed. So peaceful and the views are to die for!"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience with you guys. 3 islands tour is more than enough for us and we enjoyed a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely beautiful setting and our guide Yuri shared interesting information about Dubrovnik, Lokrum and Croatia. Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Super friendly staff, great value for money. You get a full service package incl. Pick up, drinks, lunch and short explanations around the islands. The islands are nice, walk for some great views, lunch was sufficient and we had a wholesome relaxed day:)"
* A traveler said: "Great value for money, staff were very helpful! 1/2 day option was perfect and the speed of the boat was very efficient and enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "Best day trip we could have hoped for. It was our favourite day of our entire holiday and a day we will always remember. We highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Great trip of the surrounding islands. And the lunch was delicious as well. The service was exceptional. Sights were a little crowded but nothing the tour guide can do about it. The RHIB we ride around is a fun experience. I do wish we spent more time at the winery but that was a neat homey experience"
* A traveler said: "Great trip with lots to see and definitely worth it. Only tip for passengers is to take/bring motion sickness medication. The driver was great but the roads curve back and forth a lot."
* A traveler said: "Great trip, staff very friendly and welcoming. well worth the money. Blue cave and snorkelling a must."
* A traveler said: "A fantastic experience! It was a beautiful and joyful ride in kind of terrains. Which makes the ride fun and challenging. The food was amazing and was served too us in a typical house in Croatia out on the countryside. Which gave an authentic feeling. A big thanks to our instructor Blush! This is a must do when visiting Croatia."
* A traveler said: "Sibenik town is a lovely place to visit. The National park and especially the waterfalls are amazing."
* A traveler said: "Prompt pick-up to the minute. Driver, Luka, was friendly and knowledgeable; Ready with the best tips; So efficient at the border crossing. Excellent trip at the perfect time of day to avoid the crowds."
* A traveler said: "Very nice comfortable boot, enough room for everybody and you can leave your stuff save and dry. nice staff. Beautiful sights. Blue cave totally worth it."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was so nice and extremely knowledgeable. Any Game Of Thrones fan would love this . So much fun !!"
* A traveler said: "The level of service and the relaxing yet exhilarating atmosphere . Totally worth the money all day adventure. Lots of tome for swimming - Blue cave is a must see. Very well organized. The fish at lunch was some of the best I have ever had I would totally recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Great trip to Plitvice Lakes from Split. The driver does all the work while our guide, Elena tells us about the sights we pass and history of the area. Plitvice is an amazing park, well worth the time driving there and back. Elena is an outstanding guide."
* A traveler said: "Great service. Unlimited drinks on the boat, pick up on time. The places we visited were beautiful and lunch was great!"
* A traveler said: "The guides were friendly and knowledgeable. We couldn’t of asked for better guides. Going into a foreign country they made us feel comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous day trip on the good ship Bobara, everything was perfect right from the start..Beautiful island hopping, food was much better than expected and refreshments all made for an unforgettable day."
* A traveler said: "A grat day with a great organization with a great tour guide. Love every moment of the day hope y can do it again next summer❤❤"
* A traveler said: "Very engaging discussion and great first hand experiences from the show to share! A lot of fun! We highly recommend this to anyone who’s seen OR NOT seen the show!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Five Island Speedboat Tour Featuring the Blue Cave and Hvar
- Blue Cave Small-Group Boat Tour from Dubrovnik
- Full-Day Catamaran Cruise to Hvar & Pakleni Islands with Food and free Drinks
- Three Island Tour from Split (Shipwreck, Blue Lagoon, Maslinica) LUNCH INCLUDED
- Adventure Dubrovnik - Sea Kayaking and Snorkeling Tour
- House of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)
- Dominican Monastery
- Malo Grablje
- Church of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)
- Sea Organ (Morske Orgulje)
- Cetina River
- Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)
- Church of St. Donatus
- Republic Square (Prokurative)
- Temple of Jupiter
- St. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)
- Cathedral of St. Dominus (Katedrala Svetog Duje)
- Museum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)
- Ethnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)
- Hvar Spanish Fortress (Tvrdava Fortica)
- Cetina Canyon
- Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn)
- Stradun (Placa)
- Dubrovnik Ancient City Walls
- Rector's Palace (Knezev Dvor)
- Pile Gate
- Diocletian's Palace
- Sponza Palace (Palaca Sponza)
- Dubrovnik Old Town
- Trsteno Arboretum
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Umbria