Top Da Nang Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
493 results | All Da Nang Tours
* A traveler said: "Well organised tour. Helpful guide, good time management. Great lunch was included. Place itself is awesome. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "I very much enjoyed this tour. I was able to taste and see Da Nang as a local while enjoying local dishes. My tour guide was very friendly and accommodating. It was more like hanging out with a local friend than a guide. However, always polite, respectful, and very knowledgeable. made sure I didn't miss the dragon bridge show (who doesn't want to see a dragon spew fire! :). Nicely priced as well. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Our guide Joseph? spoke English fairly well. Had a few jokes to tell as well as keeping us very well informed both at My Son Sanctuary and Hoi An.. Lunch was delicious and plentiful We enjoyed this trip so much we have booked the 4 hour Da Nang and Marble mountain excursion. 5 stars from me"
* A traveler said: "Thanks heaps for your personality your welcoming and your information very good and very good food, we enjoyed very much."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, beautiful tour, amazing guide. We really wanted to see Hue while we were here and this tour really packed it in magnificently."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and caring guide. Took us to all the important sites. Very good English skills. Gave us better restaurant recommendations than our hotel. You must hire him if you plan on using a private guide in Danang."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, very organized. There was so much to see and do. We really had a great time with our leader mr. Phuc. Thank you !!"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed a perfect full day excursion to feel a part of real Vietnamese history with very friendly and effective guidances."
* A traveler said: "This is a very full day tour but well worth it. Our tour guide was friendly and very knowledgeable. The Golden Bridge and Marble Mountain are a must see! Would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had such an awesome driver! He was absolutely on time, very friendly and was a safe driver! Thanks a lot! We would book the service again!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very friendly, knowledgeable and had good english. He took numerous photos To be uploaded later of us and was very obligeing. The time at the Laddy Buddha and Marble Mountain sites was sufficient and left uss the afternoon for pur own devoces."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Bay was fantastic. He was VERY knowledgeable and had a very thorough answer for all of our questions on the details of Vietnam’s history. He was also very professional and flexible. We highly recommend this tour and this tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant place and well worth a visit and was not as busy in the afternoon . The guide was very good too and then we wen to hoi am ancient village and had free time to look around before having a really nice dinner . Recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Mr Bay was our tour guide. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. You get to see so many things in 1 day."
* A traveler said: "Key our tour guide was IMMENSE. SO knowledgeable who truly made this tour and our day what it was! Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Friendly driver and was right on time. Met us at the airport with very visible sign and was very helpful with our luggage"
* A traveler said: "We were with Thuy Phan / Mai (DaNang) on a beautiful tour of the many s Must-see sights -Lady Buddha, Monkey Mountain, the Buddha Cave and Bana Hills. She was a perfect guide even sharing local songs in her beautiful voice. We would not only take this tour again and plan to revisit the area, we would adopt her if we could! Most excellent day."
* A traveler said: "The driver waited for us as the flight was delayed. He had a sign with our name on it. Played English music on the trip and the car was clean. Overall a very pleasant experience"
* A traveler said: "Great day trip to an awesome National park. Really great hiking for the adventurous and there is alternate paths for those that want to keep it easier. Beautiful swimming spot and scenic views. Very glad I was able to find this last minute! Would recommend anyone to try this. You won't be disappointed"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Krong Kaeb
- Things to do in Nanning
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta