Non Nuoc Beach Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Located on the coast about halfway between Danang and Hoi An sits Non Nuoc Beach, considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam if not the world. With the Son Tra Peninsula to the north and the Marble Mountains to the west, this white sand expanse has transformed from a former fishing beach to a resort area lined by five star hotels and resorts.
While Non Nuoc Beach itself measures about 3 miles (5 kilometers) in length, the sand stretches for miles in either direction. That means the beach is rarely crowded, and with a short walk, it’s possible to have a stretch of sand all to yourself.
The best time to visit Non Nuoc Beach is from April to September, when the dry season makes for more pleasant swimming.
Address: Da Nang, Vietnam
4 Tours and Activities to Experience Non Nuoc Beach
15h00 – 15h30: Car and tour guide pick up at HOTEL. 16h15: Visit the Non Nuoc carvings-stone village and conquer Marble Mountains, explore the beauty of the mysterious caves, visit the ancient temples hundred years: Linh Ung and Tam Thai. 17h30: After leaving Marble Mountains, shopping Local Specialities. Depart to Hoi An Ancient Town 18h00: Have a dinner at Hoi An restaurant. 19h30: Walking to visit and shopping in Ancient Town, admire Hoi An at night flickering in multi – colored lantern. 21h00: Depart to Da Nang City. Send – off at Hotel
• Climb the stone steps carved into Marble Mountain to discover caves, grottoes and a Buddhist Pagoda • Marvel at the panoramic view from the top of the mountain • Visit Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village to watch skilled sculptors create marble products • Travel uphill through the lush foliage of Son Tra Peninsula to reach the tip where the 70ft Lady Buddha statue dominates the Da Nang skyline • See the sheer size and beauty of the Lady Buddha up close then learn the legend behind this patron saint of seamen. • Wander around the peaceful pagoda and its serene grounds, enjoy stunning views of Danang city and its long coastline
Highlights: • Learn about locals and their shopping habits as you tour Da Nang’s beating heart, the bustling Han Market where the majority of local restaurants and households do their shopping • Watch buyers and traders haggle, barter and banter as they buy and sell locally produced fresh fruit, vegetables, meat, seafood, clothes and so much more • Get the opportunity to visit a couple of the most modern, upmarket western-style malls in Da Nang • Tour Non Nuoc Village where you can witness arts, crafts, ceramics and marble products being traditionally made. The perfect place to purchase some souvenirs!
Experience the beauty, culture and history of Da Nang on this memorable tour that includes stops at China Beach, Marble Mountain, Cham Museum and Don Tra Mountain. You'll have the chance to capture incredible views from atop lofty peaks, and catch the sun going down over scenic waterways. Follow your guide to Bach Dang Street and China Beach Road, where you'll see stunning bridges and the Han River. Opt for the evening tour and sample local cuisine with your friendly guide who will introduce you to top vendors and traditional cuisine.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What's the best way to experience Non Nuoc Beach?
Things to do near Da Nang
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Zhanjiang
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Vung Tau
- Things to do in Zhuhai
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in South Coast