Impossible to miss, Lady Buddha dominates the landscape of Da Nang. The marble statue, perched on the side of Monkey Mountain and visible from nearly anywhere in the city, stands 220 feet (67 meters) tall and measures 56 feet (17 meters) in diameter. Inside the statue, a flight of stairs leads up to 17 floors, each representing a different aspect of the Buddha.
The name Lady Buddha is a bit deceiving. The statue in fact depicts Guanyin, the Buddhist Goddess of Mercy can be found in coastal areas throughout Asia, as she is believed to bring calm to the sea. The giant statue stands in front of the beautiful Linh Ung Pagoda, with its gardens and small souvenir shop operated by monks.
Ways to experience Lady Buddha
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Lady Buddha tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Lady Buddha 2020?
What's the best way to experience Lady Buddha?
- Da Nang city Tour with Marble Mountain, Lady Buddha Statue, Dragon Bridge
- Da Nang and Hoi An city Private Tour ( 10 Hours)
- Monkey Mountain/Son Tra Peninsula - 3hr U.S. Army Jeep Tour
- DA NANG NIGHT LIFE Tour with MARBLE MOUNTAIN & LADY BUDDHA STATUE, DRAGON BRIDGE
Things to do near Da Nang
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Zhanjiang
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Vung Tau
- Things to do in Zhuhai
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in South Coast