Top Curacao Walking Tours
19 results | All Curacao Tours
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience and service!! Lee was our tour guide for the day and he was punctual and knowledgeable. Would recommend this tour highly."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, guide very friendly and Knowledgeable, beautiful beaches, awesome snorkeling and cliff jumping beer and water included highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Sevi, Patrick and Sexy Eddy give you a fantastic experience. They tell you all there is to know about Curaçao. Sexy Eddy’s history lesson is One of a kind 👍 The go-pro pictures are amazing and included in the price. No doubt that we will go on tour with them again."
* A traveler said: "Alejandra and Aida were unbelievable tour guides !! We came in on the Carnival Horizon on June 19th. They were easy to find at the port. The tour lasted just over 5 hrs. The van was clean and had good A/C. There was eight of us on the tour. Alejandra and Aida were very informative and friendly!! I would highly recommend this tour !!"
* A traveler said: "The best experience in curacao. You should never leave curacao without doing this tour. The beach is divine and the tour operator is great"
* A traveler said: "Myself and Reek appreciate the hospitality and tourism provided to us today. We really got to learn about the beautiful island of Curaçao. The lunch was amazing and it is definitely somewhere I would go again. The service is definitely top notch! Will recommend"
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun doing this excursion while in Curaçao. They made sure we are safe while having fun at the same time. 10 stars 🌟 We came from Carnival Horizon and they made sure, our pick up and drop off to the cruise port was in time. Hassle free!"
* A traveler said: "The five star reviews are true. Patrick and Sevi are fun, attentive, friendly, and informative. Would recommend. Thank you for the perfect day in curaçao."
* A traveler said: "This Boat ride was the best part of my trip ! The BBQ is amazing!! Alex is a great host who looks out from everyone on the boat. The boat ride was so fun !!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is very personable and knowledgeable. We learned so much about the island from him. I highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Loved every minute of the turtles! Could have skipped the other beach and just done more turtle time. Patrick and his wife, sorry I forgot her name, were fantastic hosts. Always checking to make sure we were doing ok. Great pictures by Patrick!! A++++ Thank you!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Magda was a fabulous guide and host. She gave us historical and cultivated insights along the way. I would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Eli our guide at the distillery was entertaining and shared several fun facts about the history of the liqueur. I loved making my own drinks!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "We could not have had a better experience. If you want to learn some of this history of Curacao, this is the tour for you. The best part of the tour is Jacqueline! Her friendly nature, kind spirit and thousand watt smile bring the tour to life. This walking tour is a must for your todo list and Jacqueline is the best!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was wonderful and the tour guide was great. The tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. The ride on the bus an experience and better then being enclosed with windows."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Curacao Ostrich Farm
- Renaissance Mall & Rif Fort
- Christoffel National Park
- Plantation House Jan Kock (Landhuis Jan Kok)
- Queen Juliana Bridge
- Curacao Liqueur Distillery
- Queen Emma Bridge
- Kura Hulanda Museum
- Kenepa Beach
- Playa Kalki
- Curacao Sea Aquarium
- Cas Abao Beach
- Fort Nassau
- Savonet Museum