Top Curacao Sightseeing Tours
37 results | All Curacao Tours
* A traveler said: "Sevi, Patrick and Sexy Eddy give you a fantastic experience. They tell you all there is to know about Curaçao. Sexy Eddy’s history lesson is One of a kind 👍 The go-pro pictures are amazing and included in the price. No doubt that we will go on tour with them again."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, guide very friendly and Knowledgeable, beautiful beaches, awesome snorkeling and cliff jumping beer and water included highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Alejandra and Aida were unbelievable tour guides !! We came in on the Carnival Horizon on June 19th. They were easy to find at the port. The tour lasted just over 5 hrs. The van was clean and had good A/C. There was eight of us on the tour. Alejandra and Aida were very informative and friendly!! I would highly recommend this tour !!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience and service!! Lee was our tour guide for the day and he was punctual and knowledgeable. Would recommend this tour highly."
* A traveler said: "Myself and Reek appreciate the hospitality and tourism provided to us today. We really got to learn about the beautiful island of Curaçao. The lunch was amazing and it is definitely somewhere I would go again. The service is definitely top notch! Will recommend"
* A traveler said: "The best experience in curacao. You should never leave curacao without doing this tour. The beach is divine and the tour operator is great"
* A traveler said: "Javier was great and showed us all we wanted to see and was very helpful. Had a great time seeing all the island had to offer. Would recommend this tour to anyone who wants to see as much as possible in one day and to learn a lot from the locals."
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun doing this excursion while in Curaçao. They made sure we are safe while having fun at the same time. 10 stars 🌟 We came from Carnival Horizon and they made sure, our pick up and drop off to the cruise port was in time. Hassle free!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing experience. The boat was spacious and the food was beyond delicious. I chose to swim to the beach but you can take a boat. Plenty of shade. Only 15 minutes or so to the lighthouse. I would definitely do this again. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is very personable and knowledgeable. We learned so much about the island from him. I highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guy was Elmer which ironically we found out he studied in NY. (Where my significant and I are from) Upon meeting us at the hotel, he was so welcoming and nice. The tour of curaçao was so knowledgeable and fun. We enjoyed it and recommend you ask for Elmer."
* A traveler said: "I have to say this was a great tour! The ride to Klein was a bumpy but fun one. Once on the island, it’s beautiful!! The water is just breathtaking! The crew Othmar, Emmanuel, & Kimbo were all super polite, fun, and respectful! The lunch burgers were so tasty 😋"
* A traveler said: "I went solo on this trip only speaking English and the guides were very friendly and helpful. Disappointed I didn’t see any sea turtles, but trip was worth it and powerboat was fun!"
* A traveler said: "Great Tour led by a great guy! Got to see some cool parts of the island you wouldn’t see on your own. The energy is live and the buggies are in great shape !! Thank you Vernon !!"
* A traveler said: "The guys at Around Curacao Tours where on time, kind, at our disposal for the full day, customizing our visit and pace the way we wished. Full of information and kindness. No mentioning the site visited were great. A splendid day (highly recommend)."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful tour and crew! Everyone was absolutely friend and so helpful. I used the contact the company part of the app a few times and they were so quick to respond and so polite. My husband and I absolutely loved this, it’s a must do in Curaçao, especially if your with your honey! So romantic and beautiful views of the Spanish Waters!!"
* A traveler said: "The experience could not have been better! Our guide, Sandy explained so many interesting things about the island. We went to beaches down beaten trails that no one but the natives of the island go to. No commercialism what so ever. The snorkeling was incredible and swimming with the turtles was surreal. The lunch was so good and the iguana company couldn’t have been better. We finished lunch early so Sandy showed us some sights only a native would know. I have been on a lot of excursions but this was unforgettable! Janet"
* A traveler said: "We could not have had a better experience. If you want to learn some of this history of Curacao, this is the tour for you. The best part of the tour is Jacqueline! Her friendly nature, kind spirit and thousand watt smile bring the tour to life. This walking tour is a must for your todo list and Jacqueline is the best!!"
* A traveler said: "I wondered how they could guarantee that we'd see turtles, but they really do deliver! Sendy was a fantastic tour guide who went above and beyond to make sure we had a great time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Whale Watching
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services