Top Cozumel Tours by Duration
122 results | All Cozumel Tours
* A traveler said: "You never can go wrong with Mr. Sanchos. I always have a good time , excellent service and very clean."
* A traveler said: "Had a great experience with Viator! They got us to and from our Resort with no issues. I would recommend using them to go anywhere!!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time, so much to do and not enough time. But next time real soon I will stay longer and see more."
* A traveler said: "Excellent customer service from Mario Burgos to the staff at the airport! Highly recommend the group for future transportation needs!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Gary, was awesome! Can’t say enough about the time he took with us. Roberto at the Chocolate tour was awesome also. It was evident that both of these guys wanted you to have a great experience. We would definitely recommend this excursion. The Kinsey’s"
* A traveler said: "The boat personnel was amazing the snorkel was amazing and the locations were breath taking ❤ I would come back again the same tour again."
* A traveler said: "Such an incredible excursion! We were on the Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas, and this excursion is offered on Carnival but not on Royal. So we went through Viator, and we were very pleased! The included snorkeling was incredible, and the all you can eat and drink (only during lunch) was very good! The only downside was that lunch didn't start until 1 pm when the certificate said 12:00 pm. When you are one hour ahead normally, that meant having lunch at 2 pm EST when we normally eat at 12 pm EST. The sea lion show was so much fun, but we had to do the 1 pm sea lion show because the 12 pm time was for a private tour. That caused us to eat lunch at 1:30 pm when we thought we were eating at 12 pm. We are definitely booking this tour again!!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome your for first time snorkeling! Your lead was amazing ! We had a awesome time and would totally do it again !"
* A traveler said: "The whole crew was amazing! We got to see some great wildlife including 2 large sting rays. Would definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Jerry was amazing. He took us to places that only the locals would go to. Everyone was friendly and welcomed us at every stop. He even stopped to grab us beer for the road. A++"
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun!! Got to hold several sea life creatures and have fish eat out of our hand. Being under the water on a scooter!! Would do it again!!"
* A traveler said: "My 3yo daughter and I had a great time at the water park. The cabana was ideal for us, and so reasonably priced. She loved the water park area, and the buffet was great. As well, the shuttle service from the port was great. Will definitely return when we revisit."
* A traveler said: "Continues to be a great day in Cozumel. There were only 8 of us there but the entire staff was just wonderfully upbeat. The menu has hot and cold snacks… but they are really substantial like coconut shrimp and ceviche. Drinks were cold and plenty. We even got a one to drink on walk back to cruise ship. No need for expensive cab ride ."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour of the island, and Mario was most friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I would use them again."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a great time. The beach was beautiful! Clear water and the food and staff were excellent. The pool was heated and it was so relaxing! I hate I didn’t get a massage but next time that will be first!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely the amazing tour of the island of Cozumel. The guide was extremely knowledgeable on everything on the island."
* A traveler said: "Geraldo was an amazing guide and took us to places you can’t find on the internet and everything was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide (Addy) was amazing. The boat crew was awesome. Great ride to Isla Pasion. The 360 spins was super fun. Isla Pasion was beautiful. We had a great time. Thank you Addy & The Crew. Dwight & Sandy"
* A traveler said: "Hugo was the best guide ever. I highly recommended this excursion. Very organized and fun and safe. My family felt very welcome. The zip lines, cenote and events were perfect."
* A traveler said: "Bike ride through the jungle and swimming in the caves was incredible! The tour guide was knowledgeable and friendly!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands