Top Cozumel Cruises & Sailing
93 results | All Cozumel Tours
* A traveler said: "Good people and very nice to get in water with no seaweed. It was a little bit difficult to get to the meeting point, aqua safari is where they asked us to meet you can see it when you get off of the ferry to the right , went with my mom very personal only 9 guests"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time out on the reef. Lots of fish to see, and we had a very knowledgeable guide showing us what to look for."
* A traveler said: "The whole crew was amazing! We got to see some great wildlife including 2 large sting rays. Would definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "The crew was friendly, knowledgeable and absolutely awesome. The snorkeling was incredible. The snacks and lunch were great, the ceviche was beyond words fresh and yummy. The whole experience was magical and I can't wait to do it again!"
* A traveler said: "The experience off snorkeling and the crew were very friendly I recommend this 100% they help you a lot if you need help"
* A traveler said: "You never can go wrong with Mr. Sanchos. I always have a good time , excellent service and very clean."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Gary, was awesome! Can’t say enough about the time he took with us. Roberto at the Chocolate tour was awesome also. It was evident that both of these guys wanted you to have a great experience. We would definitely recommend this excursion. The Kinsey’s"
* A traveler said: "Perfect day in Cozumel . Great captain and great crew-very accommodating and a pleasure to talk with. Had a fantastic time snorkeling. Saw schools of fish, turtles, sting rays and starfish. Great way to spend 4 hours and relax in Cozumel. Served a fantastic homemade guacamole and salsa. Coincides with most cruise ship dockings. Spend your money on this tour and you will not be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "Terrific time! Guides were fun, good views snorkeling and relaxing in the sun and waves. My whole party loved it."
* A traveler said: "I had a great time, so much to do and not enough time. But next time real soon I will stay longer and see more."
* A traveler said: "Everything was great: the speaker, the coral reefs, the submarine life, the submarine and the conditions: air conditioner,..."
* A traveler said: "Awesome your for first time snorkeling! Your lead was amazing ! We had a awesome time and would totally do it again !"
* A traveler said: "The boat personnel was amazing the snorkel was amazing and the locations were breath taking ❤ I would come back again the same tour again."
* A traveler said: "Jerry was amazing. He took us to places that only the locals would go to. Everyone was friendly and welcomed us at every stop. He even stopped to grab us beer for the road. A++"
* A traveler said: "Geraldo was an amazing guide and took us to places you can’t find on the internet and everything was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time with this boat Dani and Luis were both awesome! Highly recommend an activity while in Cozumel or Playa Del Carmen."
* A traveler said: "The original company we had booked with backed out the day before our trip. We found this one and couldn't have been more happy. The boat was amazing and our crew was so gracious and accommodating. There was nothing we could have been disappointed in except maybe that the time went by too quickly! The food was amazing, we never had an empty drink in our hand. Snorkeling was incredible and just hanging out on the sandbar was dreamy! Would recommend over and over and over again.!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide (Addy) was amazing. The boat crew was awesome. Great ride to Isla Pasion. The 360 spins was super fun. Isla Pasion was beautiful. We had a great time. Thank you Addy & The Crew. Dwight & Sandy"
* A traveler said: "We had an exciting experience! Our guide Segio was exceptional as well as knowledgeableabout the stop at the Cenote. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was a lot of fun but never received the photos from the guide. The guides were extremely friendly and professional and knowledgeable of the island."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a great time. The beach was beautiful! Clear water and the food and staff were excellent. The pool was heated and it was so relaxing! I hate I didn’t get a massage but next time that will be first!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was wonderful! We had a private tour of the island and he took us where we wanted to go. We had a wonderful day! We were worried about finding our tour guide once we got off the cruise ship, but found him easily. He had a sign with my name on it."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour guide Julus. A lot of information on Mayan culture. Great shows, nice lunch."
* A traveler said: "Such a great time!!! Our guide, Manuel was so much fun- knowledgeable and funny. This package has a little bit of everything and was well worth the price. Make sure you give yourself enough time if you have to take the ferry over."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- The Mayan Cacao Company
- Palancar Reef
- Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef)
- Royal Castle (Castillo Real)
- San Gervasio Mayan Ruins
- Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park
- Tormentos Reef
- El Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)
- El Cedral
- Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park
- Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
- Santa Rosa Wall
- Playa Uvas Beach Club
- Corona Beach (Playa Corona)
- Discover Mexico Park Cozumel
- Columbia Reef
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands