Costa Maya Tours
* A traveler said: "Grisel was a great tour guide. She have us a great explanation at Chacchoben. Bacalar resort was also great. The lagoon is incredible."
* A traveler said: "We thought we had died and gone to Heaven. Of all my excursions this stands out as number one. We felt as though we were invited guests."
* A traveler said: "It was a blast from beginning to end. Best excursion that we have been on!! Atv was a blast food and drinks were great and the staff TOP NOTCH"
* A traveler said: "It started off with us trying to find the place because you have to leave the terminal (if you took a cruise) but the direction led us right there. Our tour guide’s name was Ishmael, he was absolutely fantastic. Did more than enough, I won’t spoil any surprises but trust me: GO THROUGH THEM, and not the ship or other travel places. He knows Chacchoben more than anyone because he himself is a Chacchoben. i’m sure the other guides from there are good as well but if you’re lucky enough to get Ishmael then you’re in for a great time. 10/10 would recommend again."
* A traveler said: "Great day with the friendly guys at Next Experience. Lovely traditional Mexican lunch at beautiful Lake Bacalar. We hired both paddle boards and Kayaks at no extra costs as well all as all food and alcoholic drinks."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Our guide Fabiola was very knowledgeable and friendly. Would definitely recommend this tour to anyone who is interested in seeing some Mayan ruins."
* A traveler said: "we had an amazing time!! i would highly recommend this to anyone! the 7 color lagoon was breathtaking- our guides exceeded all of our expectations- we were a party of 8 with 5 children and they catered to our every need! top notch! thank you for making our vacation great!"
* A traveler said: "We rented from these guys. They didn't think I should take the bike. I'm 80 years old. so they arranged for us to take a golf cart instead. They gave us the cart at no extra charge. I can't thank them enough. The golf cart people were great as well. Thanks pedro and ramon."
* A traveler said: "Much better than anything available on the ship. Nice mixture of current culture, history and national flavor. Good for all ages."
* A traveler said: "Excellent first time dive experience. Our instructor, Antonio, was fun, and engaging, but most importantly kept us feeling completely safe and educated the whole time. Everything was included - instruction, equipment, shallow after practice, and an hour dive experience at a 40ft depth reef slightly offshore. As first time divers we absolutely loved it and had a great afternoon. Highly recommend Dr. Dive - these guys are the real deal."
* A traveler said: "Very organized! Great tour & bar & grill and beach a blast! Thank you we highly recommend!! Will be back!"
* A traveler said: "Great snorkeling tour of the reef! Elizabeth and Allie were very helpful and encouraging for a someone new to snorkeling and some that were more experienced. They spent time explaining the equipment and what we were seeing. Great excursion!"
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour. We learned so much. Lunch was delicious too! The blue lagoon is beautiful. Be sure to wear your swimsuit."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands