Top Costa Maya Shore Excursions
43 results | All Costa Maya Tours
* A traveler said: "It started off with us trying to find the place because you have to leave the terminal (if you took a cruise) but the direction led us right there. Our tour guide’s name was Ishmael, he was absolutely fantastic. Did more than enough, I won’t spoil any surprises but trust me: GO THROUGH THEM, and not the ship or other travel places. He knows Chacchoben more than anyone because he himself is a Chacchoben. i’m sure the other guides from there are good as well but if you’re lucky enough to get Ishmael then you’re in for a great time. 10/10 would recommend again."
* A traveler said: "we had an amazing time!! i would highly recommend this to anyone! the 7 color lagoon was breathtaking- our guides exceeded all of our expectations- we were a party of 8 with 5 children and they catered to our every need! top notch! thank you for making our vacation great!"
* A traveler said: "i love daniel and this place. yay. he was so nice and good at his job. i love him. oh hey daniel. love u."
* A traveler said: "The ruins were very cool and we were able to see some great things just walking around. Traveling between each was simple. Then the beach was incredible, exactly what you imagine on vacation sitting on the beach with a margarita. The staff were amazing as well. Leo and Jackie were fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Great day with the friendly guys at Next Experience. Lovely traditional Mexican lunch at beautiful Lake Bacalar. We hired both paddle boards and Kayaks at no extra costs as well all as all food and alcoholic drinks."
* A traveler said: "Great snorkeling tour of the reef! Elizabeth and Allie were very helpful and encouraging for a someone new to snorkeling and some that were more experienced. They spent time explaining the equipment and what we were seeing. Great excursion!"
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time on the beach and felt like movie stars during the day. The drinks and food were good and as it said unlimited. The tour matched up with our cruise ship docking time and I found the guide easily on arrival. Will definately book again if visiting on a cruise. Thanks for the memories."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, great staff and tour guide! Was initially concerned because it was not one of ships approved excursions, but we took the chance and it was wonderful! Definitely take this tour! The staff is amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Much better than anything available on the ship. Nice mixture of current culture, history and national flavor. Good for all ages."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands