Top Colorado On the Water
102 results | All Colorado Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Lindsy was particularly helpful. She explained the whole history well and was very attentive to our questions."
* A traveler said: "Variety of good food and sampling different restaurants. The tour was excellent. This review app is VERY annoying by requiring min. Characters. Next time I will just delete the email."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour. Hooper was excellent tour guide and very thoughtful. Would do this again in a heartbeat!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip and excellent guide.. she was really knowledgeable and told us all the great spots to eat"
* A traveler said: "Eddie was an excellent guide! He was so knowledgeable and gave us a great, fun, laid back experience. This is an excellent tour if you want to see the sights at an easy pace."
* A traveler said: "The entire tour was great! Tour guide Carla was nice and fun and seemed to be enjoying herself as much as the tour guests. The historical stories she told were informative. The fun facts and information she gave about the current state of Denver and its future were all relevant and interesting."
* A traveler said: "Dave was great, fun and passionate about crafting beer. We had a great time, learning about brewing and about Denver's history. We got to meet some great people from other states. I would highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jed was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and we all had a super time! The hike difficulty was perfect for our group and the craft beer very tasty. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "I loved the Red Rock Amphitheater, the film showing how it started, and just the surrounding. The view of the mountains and Breckinridge in general. I wish we had more time so We could go on the gondola. Thanks to Jason for making this tour exceptional with all the information he provided. Great tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour. Aaron was so kind and knowledgeable. Loved the tour!!! I learned so much about the amazing art of the RiNo district. This was my second time doing the tour and each time was different. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "We loved seeing elk, mule deer and mountain goats and the breath taking beauty of the mountain. Our tour guide Alex was great, very informative."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Tour description matched itinerary/experience. Great views of Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak."
* A traveler said: "Loved that we had a Private Hike beside the Falls, some of the Path is undiscovered by the Crowd - able to take Beautiful Photos 😍 Tyler & Bree truly made it a Wonderful Experience. We are world travelers who appreciated the “best pizza/company”… Kudos 🤩"
* A traveler said: "Eddie was a fantastic guide! He was very knowledgeable and friendly. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful driver great tour guide. Interesting tour. Just the right amount of time. Beautiful scenery"
* A traveler said: "Fun and exhilarating! Brad our guide was first of all safety conscience, certified, and really entertaining. After our first run, we all wanted to do it again so the raft was pulled out, loaded on the trailer and we started over!"
* A traveler said: "Mike H. Was a fantastic guide and the hike couldn’t have been more memorable. The views were gorgeous, the hike itself was the right amount of duration and difficulty. I would highly recommend this for someone who loves to hike and has never been to the Rockies."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time with Kristina. She was amazing tour guide. Would recommend this tour to anyone visiting Denver"
* A traveler said: "Great intermediate course with fabulous views!! 7 mile course that takes close to 1.5 hours and worth every minute!! Ask for Lindsey at Downstream Adventures!! You won’t be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time, it was all fun. The guides were great and I loved that Journey Quest is a Christ based company. The prayer before the trip was a welcome addition."
* A traveler said: "The guide made it fun and safe. We all felt 100% Comfortable in what we were doing. We also learned a lot about tge area."
* A traveler said: "Our group had a fantastic time on the Royal Gorge half day trip. Booking and check-in were very easy, and the staff were all super friendly and helpful. Our guide Critter was extremely knowledgeable and gave us some great local recommendations as well. We would definitely raft with him & RGR again!"
* A traveler said: "Me, My wife and 3 little ones took the splash and dash rafting trip. The waters Were calm for the most part, which was perfect for the kids’enjoyment. The trip was well organized and very safe. Our guide , Jonathan was delightful and made the run lots of fun!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Boat Rentals
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Float Trips
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Water Equipment Rentals
- White Water Rafting
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Denver 16th Street Mall
- Historic Downtown Durango
- United States Air Force Academy
- Arkansas River
- Colorado State Capitol Building
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- Pikes Peak Highway
- Denver Art Museum (DAM)
- Grand Lake Colorado
- Keystone Resort
- Denver City Park
- Dinosaur Ridge
- Children's Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus
- Browns Canyon National Monument
- Georgetown Loop Railroad
- Garden of the Gods
- Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre
- Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad & Museum
- Animas River
- Pikes Peak
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Texas