Top Colorado Tickets & Passes
44 results | All Colorado Tours
* A traveler said: "Both a really relaxing and fun experiencing. Visuals and music were great and the game room in the beginning was super nostalgic!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Cookie, was very educated on the history of the area, shared some really horrible jokes with us, and generally was just so much fun."
* A traveler said: "Going up Old Fall River road without the worries of driving giving us the ability to take in all of the sites was priceless. Riley was very knowledgeable about the park. We saw several herd of elk, marmot and pika. This tour was the highlight of our trip to Colorado."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide took us off the road to Pikes Peak to visit a reservoir with a picture perfect setting."
* A traveler said: "The zipline experience at Castle Rock was so exhilarating! It was my first time to zipline and our guides Carson and Dave were awesome. They were very professional, helpful and knowledgeable. They made it seem so simple and put us at ease with it being our first time to zipline. There is a lot of walking paths some steep."
* A traveler said: "Our half day tour with Brad was excellent. He was informative, entertaining and friendly. We were four senior citizens with limited mobility and he tailored the tour to fit our needs and interests."
* A traveler said: "our guide, Brad did a great job. He suggested an additional stop at Red Rocks that was very enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Mike was a friendly and knowledgeable tour guide. He took us to great locations with outstanding scenery and provided details about each one. We’d definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience …. We enjoyed every minute of this activity, and got highly impressed with the professionalism of the staff. Vehicles were in great condition, staff was very knowledgeable of the equipment and mountain route, the tour was flexible and adjusted to the skills and expectation of drivers, and to top it off, a number of nice surprises to take home! 100% worth it….. if you visit the area don’t miss the chance to do this!"
* A traveler said: "We had a fun time with Cookie as our guide! She showed us beautiful scenery and took pictures with us!! I highly recommend this tour and Cookie as your guide! Fun time!"
* A traveler said: "Great ride with some wonderful views, and even though another customer on our tour could have filled a whole roll of film with the amount of pictures we stopped for her to take, it was overall an amazing experience!! Would definitely repeat this trip."
* A traveler said: "Bruce gave us an awesome tour of the Rockies. He made sure we saw a number of native animals, took us to the Continental Divide (we told him we wanted to see it.) The kids and I enjoyed the trip and all the information he provided about the park and wildlife. Would recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Tom was a great guide. Gave us lots of information about the area. He was very caring in making sure I was comfortable. I am amputee he made sure when we would stop I could get out and see the beautiful scenery. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "We were especially happy to see a moose feeding in the lake. Our guide, John, was very knowledgeable snd informative."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the back woods way off the trail with Jerid and his knowledge of the history of the Mountain and follage."
* A traveler said: "Brad was excellent guide and driver, only disappointment was that he brought sedan car in spite of we requested and paid for SUV or van, and with my health problem it was hard for me to get in and out. It did take out the fun of enjoying the outdoor scenery from a sedan v/s an SUV."
* A traveler said: "Pikes Peak and Garden of the Gods were the highlights of our Colorado vacation. We would have preferred to spend a little more time at Garden of the Gods instead of Manitou Springs. The tour guide showed us a good time but also didn't overload us with too much information."
* A traveler said: "Good staff and made sure everyone had a chance to drive each car. Great experience! Highly recommended"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Children's Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus
- Dinosaur Ridge
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- Silver Queen Gondola
- Lookout Mountain
- Hard Rock Cafe Denver
- Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park
- Elitch Gardens Theme and Water Park
- Pikes Peak
- Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- Animas River
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- Browns Canyon National Monument
- Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve
- Denver City Park
- Keystone Resort
- Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Georgetown Loop Railroad
- Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad & Museum
- Downtown Aquarium
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Texas