Top Colorado Self-guided Tours & Rentals
75 results | All Colorado Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jed was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and we all had a super time! The hike difficulty was perfect for our group and the craft beer very tasty. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Stephanie! It was such a fun photo shoot and we look forward to seeing all the photos. We also got to see beautiful views of the mountains. Would definitely recommend to others."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on our rafting trip. Water was at a perfect level and all the staff was friendly and professional. Jake was our guide and made sure everyone had fun. He pointed out landmarks and told us about the history in the area. I would definitely use this company again."
* A traveler said: "A great tour that you can learn a lot on but relate to the stuff they are saying. They explain things well and make sure you understand and see everything. They go above and beyond to make sure to do more things that you are interested in. I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Loved that we had a Private Hike beside the Falls, some of the Path is undiscovered by the Crowd - able to take Beautiful Photos 😍 Tyler & Bree truly made it a Wonderful Experience. We are world travelers who appreciated the “best pizza/company”… Kudos 🤩"
* A traveler said: "The experience was everything we could have asked for! Lovely guides filled with knowledge and recommendations to further our adventures. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "I loved the Red Rock Amphitheater, the film showing how it started, and just the surrounding. The view of the mountains and Breckinridge in general. I wish we had more time so We could go on the gondola. Thanks to Jason for making this tour exceptional with all the information he provided. Great tour guide."
* A traveler said: "A fun way to Learn about the beginning history of Denver & whiskey and then also to hear current information about city locations we may enjoy visiting after the tour."
* A traveler said: "Mike H. Was a fantastic guide and the hike couldn’t have been more memorable. The views were gorgeous, the hike itself was the right amount of duration and difficulty. I would highly recommend this for someone who loves to hike and has never been to the Rockies."
* A traveler said: "The entire tour was great! Tour guide Carla was nice and fun and seemed to be enjoying herself as much as the tour guests. The historical stories she told were informative. The fun facts and information she gave about the current state of Denver and its future were all relevant and interesting."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour. Aaron was so kind and knowledgeable. Loved the tour!!! I learned so much about the amazing art of the RiNo district. This was my second time doing the tour and each time was different. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful excursion! Will was very knowledgeable and had great stories! We had plenty of time to walk, hike, and explore. Saw lots of wild life. Overall a great trip in the Rocky Mountains that I would not have experienced without a guide. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Fun! Great way to discover parts of the city that we had never noticed. Took us 2 and a half hours at a relaxed pace. Could have been a little more challenging, but was fun nevertheless. Would recommend for a no stress afternoon exploring the city."
* A traveler said: "Everything went smooth, delivery was on-time, representative was knowledgeable and friendly. Boots actually felt better than the boots I own. Equipment was delivered the evening before the first ski day, so we can start skiing right from the very morning, that was really appreciated. Drop-off was no brainer: just left everything at ski valet of our hotel on the last ski day, texted the company that we were done skiing - that was it! The price was reasonable too. Definitely recommend, and will use again in the future."
* A traveler said: "They were very friendly and knowledgeable and helped find the perfect fit for our snowboard and skis! They come and pick everything up for you, so it’s very convenient!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Vespa Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Elitch Gardens Theme and Water Park
- Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve
- Keystone Resort
- Historic Downtown Durango
- Animas River
- Hard Rock Cafe Denver
- Garden of the Gods
- Denver Botanic Gardens
- Pikes Peak Highway
- Dinosaur Ridge
- Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Browns Canyon National Monument
- Lookout Mountain
- Denver 16th Street Mall
- Arkansas River
- Children's Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus
- Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre
- Grand Lake Colorado
- Denver Civic Center Park
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Texas