Top Colorado Food & Drink
40 results | All Colorado Tours
* A traveler said: "Austin was our guide and he made the experience awesome! He was knowledgeable, funny and shared the Ball Park area history which made not only for a great food experience but a history lesson as well. I highly recommend this food tour while visiting Denver."
* A traveler said: "Dave was great, fun and passionate about crafting beer. We had a great time, learning about brewing and about Denver's history. We got to meet some great people from other states. I would highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Mike, the Brew & View, tour guide. He was excellent. He gave enough information, but did not over do it. He also made a point to speak with the group individually at the breweries as well. The breweries were also excellent and diverse."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jed was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and we all had a super time! The hike difficulty was perfect for our group and the craft beer very tasty. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "A fun way to Learn about the beginning history of Denver & whiskey and then also to hear current information about city locations we may enjoy visiting after the tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour leader. Mason was considerate, knowledgeable, interesting, and funny. We couldn’t have asked for more."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable on area and kept up great conversation. Great locations for stops and comfortable accomodations. Only small issue is that many shops are closed on Mondays."
* A traveler said: "I took two tours with the same company. Both tour were as advertised in terms of the trip itinerary. Well though out trip stops and the trip schedule was as described. Knowledgeable tour guides."
* A traveler said: "A lot of good information about this historical area of downtown Denver. The guide mixed interesting facts, historical stories and some tales along the way. He was knowledgeable with a good sense of humor. We got to see a lot of historical buildings, some new hip areas and great ideas for foodies to eat or drink."
* A traveler said: "The guides were very professional, organized and lots of fun. I love the way the tour lead up to the fastest and longest zip lines at the end! Definitely would recommend doing it. Only thing wrong was we were just getting into the groove and it was over!😀"
* A traveler said: "Brittany was amazing. Very friendly and knowledgeable. We had a great time. The food was really tasty as well. Even during these crazy times!!"
* A traveler said: "Walt was knowledgeable, funny and a great storyteller. His 90 minute tour was chock full of ghost stories old and new, as well as plenty of Denver history. This tour is highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! You are going to love the city even more. Pick a sunny day, good shoes, put a smile on your face, and enjoy."
* A traveler said: "One of the nice things the tour did for us was it showed places in town that we would have never experienced on our own. We went places and ate things we would not have seen or ordered if we had never gone on the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Riding the Fat tire bike through the dirt trails. 👍. Going fast down the trails. Getting educated about Breckinridge history. It was Fun!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time, not too long and not too short and Michelle was knowledgeable and kind. Perfect for a weekend trip!"
* A traveler said: "Well that was a blast! What a great idea to combine a haunted places, ghost stories and pub crawl. All done in a really interesting, quaint & lively area. It was a lot of fun & we would most likely not have visited the area nor the pubs if we hadn’t taken the tour. To top it off, our guide Brittany was personable, knowledgeable and unhurried. Some in our group also had ghost stories, experiences of their own. A fun tour and a great guide."
* A traveler said: "So much fun!! We had a blast!! Rachel was a great guide ! Highly recommend this tour. It was very interactive! All the stops were great."
* A traveler said: "Great atmosphere, great food and staff went out of their way to make sure your experience was a good one."
* A traveler said: "Loved learning about the history of the area especially the prohibition era etc. Our guide, Heather, was great. Not only did she have tons of knowledge to share, she was easy to talk to and made it more fun. Loved the true speakeasy bars."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hard Rock Cafe Denver
- Buffalo Bill Museum and Grave
- Browns Canyon National Monument
- Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- Pikes Peak Highway
- Grand Lake Colorado
- Children's Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus
- Arkansas River
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
- Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Elitch Gardens Theme and Water Park
- Silver Queen Gondola
- Cave of the Winds Mountain Park
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- United States Air Force Academy
- Colorado State Capitol Building
- Denver Zoo
- Keystone Resort
- Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve
- Denver Art Museum (DAM)
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Texas