Silver Queen Gondola Tours and Activities
How do you get from the heart of Aspen to the 11,000-foot summit of Aspen Mountain in less than 20 minutes? Hop aboard the Silver Queen Gondola.
In the winter, visitors ride to the top to ski Aspen Mountain, (also known as Ajax) or do some snowshoeing at Richmond Ridge. When the snow melts and summer heats up, there are a number of free outdoor activities including hiking, guided nature walks, kids’ games and Sunday concerts. It’s also home to the highest disc golf course in North America. Whatever the season, the view of the Elk Mountain Range is worth having a camera handy.
Plan on a half day to a full day, depending on how much exploring you have in mind. You can pack a picnic or buy food on the mountain.
Tours and Activities to Experience Silver Queen Gondola
Frequently Asked Questions
- Aspen Premium Ski Rental Including Delivery
- Aspen's DarkSide Ghost Tour
- Aspen Performance Ski Rental Including Delivery
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Texas