Top Cologne Museums
7 results | All Cologne Tours
* A traveler said: "I had no idea of the history of Eau de Cologne and the links to the city. It was not only an insightful tour, but as a perfume lover it was wonderful to have the chance to learn the different notes etc in the process."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend - no queueing, fabulous service, delicious food and of course great music! Loved it :"
* A traveler said: "Good Place to visit but you only need about 1&1/2 hrs . The chocolate making area is very intriguing"
* A traveler said: "Sascha is a great guide. Very informative, interesting details and funny stories as well. Definitely recommended"
* A traveler said: "The City Tour Cologne was awesome. It was very informative and thorough. The history and building architecture make the trip well worth it. I would use City Tours again. You won't be disapointed."
* A traveler said: "Loved learning about the history- wished we had done the tour earlier so we understood where we were walking around"
* A traveler said: "Great evening cruise, definitely need to get to the boat early to get prime seating on the rooftop deck."