Cocoa Beach Tours
* A traveler said: "It was so worth the money. So much I never learned or have forgotten over the yrs. From the rocket garden to the IMAX to the memory wall, I was in awe. I was nervous to do the simulator, but persevered and did it. Thank you too all the people who work there to make our experiences wonderful."
* A traveler said: "We had such a good time. It's a must. Our tour Guy explained to us everything he took care of us. Definitely goig back."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing tour. Experiencing the bioluminescense is the coolest thing ever. It feels like you are in a magical wonderland. The dolphins were swimming right up next to our kayaks making the time even more magical. Alex was a wonderful tour guide. We would highly recommend this your"
* A traveler said: "Alex was our tour guide and he was awesome! He was very knowledgeable of the area. My boyfriend and I were able to see a lot of manatees, dolphins and other wildlife. This experience was definitely worth it! Highly recommend and giving this tour a 5 out 5 stars. :)"
* A traveler said: "Peace and quiet in nature. Marcus was a fantastic guide. Will go again maybe for bio-luminescence tour."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend the bioluminescence tour, it was so peaceful, the bioluminescence were so pretty and our tour guide Cam was fantastic!!"
* A traveler said: "That was my first time kayaking. I was a little afraid at the beginning. But after a little while I was fine. Very good experience. I liked it very much"
* A traveler said: "Awesome guide! Saw dolphins fishing, tree crabs, tarpon, jumping fish and tons of birds. Loved learning about the mangrove growth even. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Phil was great at giving advice where to see the manatees & dolphins. Kayaking out to the island. We had a blast and plan on doing it again before we go home."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on our tour with Blake. He was knowledgeable, friendly and engaging in a relaxed way. It was a great family experience and my husband and I and our 15, 12 and even 5 year old truly loved it. Great outdoor experience."
* A traveler said: "Getting to see the bioluminescence and the peacefulness of kayaking at night under the stars. Our guide Seven did a really nice job of sharing information about the location and the wildlife within it."
* A traveler said: "Alex was amazing! Very knowledgeable! The entire trip was so peaceful. Saw manatees, horseshoe crab and glowing jellies!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and interesting. Lunch with an Astronaut was a lot of fun , buffet was good, staff was efficient . Touring the sites where so many historic launches took place was awesome."
* A traveler said: "Great for exploring the city! My husband and I got a one day pass and we’re able to do the aquarium, insectarium and butterfly and adventures in Orlando city bus tour. It was a FULL day, but we loved every second of it and had plenty of time for breaks and food in between activities. I would recommend the Go pass to anyone who wants to have some activity planned but is stillflexible"
* A traveler said: "Julie was the best! She was very fun, easy going and knew so much about the land around us and the creatures below us. 10/10 would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "There was a last minute change to our tour due to the bioluminescence not being visible with the full moon, but my fiancée and I still had a blast on the tour. We got to see an alligator and some jellyfish that glowed when they were touched. Our guide made the experience more enjoyable and I would highly recommend this tour to everyone!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral Admission Ticket
- Thousand Island Mangrove Tunnel, Manatee & Dolphin Kayak Tour!
- Bioluminescent Kayak Tour. Fin Expeditions is Cocoa Beaches Top Rated Kayak Tour
- Mangrove Tunnels, Manatee, and Dolphin Sunset kayak tour with Fin Expeditions
- #1 Mangrove Tunnel, Manatee & Dolphin Kayak Tour Fin Expeditions of Cocoa Beach!
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia