Top Chicago Sightseeing Tours
116 results | All Chicago Tours
* A traveler said: "Beautiful architecture wonderful historic and fun info from guide Clean and organized boat friendly staff"
* A traveler said: "The guide did an excellent job of describing the history of the city and the features of the buildings we were seeing!"
* A traveler said: "Definitely the best hop on/off tour I’ve been on. Driver…Anton was super informative and funny. He also held the bus back to allow the Blue Man Group visit us on the bus! Nice things to visit at every stop.👍"
* A traveler said: "Loved all 4 places! The three beers were good also. Justin was an amazing tour guide. Only problem was locating were to meet. I didn't understand the directions that we were to meet on Beaubien Court, the first left going north on Randoff."
* A traveler said: "It was questionable whether the lake portion of the tour could take place because of the high winds that day. The captain determined we could proceed. He was very experienced and handled the waves very well. We never felt at risk. It was a great tour with a very knowledgeable guide."
* A traveler said: "We were nervous about wind conditions but the captain and crew were great. We were very safe and thoroughly enjoyed the trip."
* A traveler said: "I liked the history we were told and the buildings we were shown along with the side stops. The tour people were helpful and easy to work with."
* A traveler said: "Liked it all. Second time we’ve went on the tour. Would tell anybody to go and it’s very interesting!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. The guide was very interesting and entertaining. A great way to learn about the city and watch the amazing buildings and beautiful skyline."
* A traveler said: "It was such a fun tour! I’m so glad I booked it! And the tour guide Lizzy was great too! If you are looking to book a tour, Do it with Viator!"
* A traveler said: "Kelly, our guide was extraordinary. She was knowledgeable, patient and fun. The length of the tour was just right, and provided the perfect 1st day orientation of this amazing city"
* A traveler said: "So fun! The River architecture boat tour was my favorite. We saw the Field Museum as well and it took a whole day to attempt to see it all"
* A traveler said: "Jackson was an incredible host. I really enjoyed the funny stories and the one on one conversations that he had with all of us on the tour. He was very interactive. In glad it a walk tour because it gave me an opportunity to see the different areas of downtown."
* A traveler said: "Learned a lot about the pizza scene in Chicago from our tour guide, James. It was a very entertaining and fun time. Lots of delicious pizza, you won’t leave hungry."
* A traveler said: "The observation deck was very nice, especially since it was a beautiful night. Also the fireworks were a nice touch at the end"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the casual bike ride through the city. We saw a lot. Julie, our guide, was great. Ate some delicious Lou malnatis pizza and drank beer. Had a hot dog and a delicious cupcake. Perfect afternoon."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a great experience with Big Bus. The tour guide was phenomenal. I highly recommended. We did the night tour."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Another great experience and Shawn has such a great knowledge about Chicago buildings and things that we've seen while sailing. Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "From the moment you enter the attention is very special from the staff, it is nice to see all of Chicago from above and the special feeling when you are bent over the void is unique"
* A traveler said: "Katie was very informative and entertaining. Enjoyed seeing the neighborhoods we went through and many restaurants."
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable & professional staff. The buildings were unbelievable and the history lesson was great."
* A traveler said: "Deanise was very nice and knowledgeable. It felt like walking with. Friend from Chicago versus someone paid to show us around . The food places where delicious , would recommend taking this tour."
* A traveler said: "I took my grandson to Chicago for his 17th birthday. He wanted to check out all the museums and the Lincoln park zoo. We did all that and more. The city pass and making advanced reservations for specific events made our trip so fun and easy."
* A traveler said: "This tour was recommended by a professor at Notre Dame while we were at a football game. We mentioned that we had a free day to explore the city and she adamantly said that this was a tour we could not miss. She was so right! Thank you to the staff and docent who did a wonderful job."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Observation Decks
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Skyscrapers & Towers
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee