Top Chicago Culture
92 results | All Chicago Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour with outstanding guide who made the experience memorable with interesting stories and facts."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! Our host was funny, knowledgeable and very personable. He certainly knows his Chicago history!"
* A traveler said: "Cool to be at the top as the sun went down. Got to see the city during the day and ar night! Must do"
* A traveler said: "Lizzie was very informative, fun, and personable. I enjoyed hearing stories about Chicago I’d never heard before and seeing the fabulous Palmer Hotel."
* A traveler said: "The history learned was really cool. Tour guide Mike was very knowledgeable and fun. My kids enjoyed as well"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, great knowledge and great views! Enjoyed the bar down stairs and AC as a. Option to stay outside the sun"
* A traveler said: "Really nice. Just the right amount of time for this cruise. It was clean and the staff was friendly."
* A traveler said: "All of it. Ricardo was engaging and provided helpful tidbits. The ride was comfortable and safe. I would do it again."
* A traveler said: "The city pass is great to get into some of the highlights of Chicago. The museums are a day event to see all the amazing displays. The Willis tower and Chicago 360 give some great views and I’m looking forward to seeing the aquarium next!"
* A traveler said: "Did the night time tour. It was stunning. Cool history on the buildings too. 1/2 way through you get the most beautiful and breathtaking view of the skyline all lit up In the night."
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable & professional staff. The buildings were unbelievable and the history lesson was great."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful, educational experience! We thoroughly enjoyed touring the museum and leisurely exploring different exhibits. The mammals exhibit and Nature Walk were especially well designed and the animals looked as through they could be living and breathing in their glass enclosures. It was absolutely fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent! Rick was funny, witty. Knowledgeable about the city. He knew both historical and Pop culture. The short stops were perfect! I have been traveling for the last 3 weeks to various city for my bday and I did not want to go on another tour. But I am glad I did! PS.. I am a Philly girl so not easily impressed!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Brooke, was fabulous! She was very knowledgeable and entertaining. I would definitely recommend this day tour. Lots of fun and lots of food!!"
* A traveler said: "Hillary did a great job showing us an out of the path Chicago. She is very knowledgeable of Chicago with focus in history and architecture. The selection of places gave us an amazing experience through styles and time. We highly recommend this tour! Thank you Hillary!"
* A traveler said: "Good segways and a great guide (Tammy).. you won’t regret taking this tour.. wear comfy shoes or your feet will curse you by the end"
* A traveler said: "It was the funniest way to see Chicago. The Segway girl, named Tammy, is the best. Ride a Segway is very easy, even for child’s."
* A traveler said: "We loved how knowledgeable our tour guide was. He had so much information about the city. We really enjoyed driving around the city."
* A traveler said: "Captain Segway made our first Segway experience a great one! My wife was very hesitant about climbing on a Segway but Mike was able to provide her the confidence to drive around by helping her through the tour. At the end, she was proud of her accomplishment and we were able to enjoy Chicago on a beautiful Summer day. Thank you Mike!"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide. An interesting and educational tour. Kelly did a great job showing us Chicago"
* A traveler said: "Katie was very informative and entertaining. Enjoyed seeing the neighborhoods we went through and many restaurants."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on this tour! We've been to Chicago many times, but never would have ventured to these cute little neighborhoods. All the food was outstanding, the history was entertaining, and the local venues were worth revisiting. Can't recommend this tour highly enough!"
* A traveler said: "David took us to a trip to the past. Art Deco can be hidden or glowing in front of you and David gave us tips on how to recognize it. He took us to amazing places around Downtown where this style exists. Thank you for sharing with us! We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Loved it. We ran out of time to see everything even starting at 11am-5pm. We will definitely be visiting again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee