Chicagoans take their baseball seriously, and one of best places to see a Major League Baseball game in the United States is at the ivy-covered home of the Chicago Cubs: Wrigley Field. Built in 1914 and known as the "Friendly Confines," Wrigley Field is the oldest baseball park in the National League and should be on the bucket list of any baseball fan.
Tours and tickets to Experience Wrigley Field
What are Wrigley Field hours of operation?
Should I book Wrigley Field tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Wrigley Field 2021?
What's the best way to experience Wrigley Field?
- Bikes, Bites, and Brews: Chicago's Signature Dishes Bike Tour
- Chicago City Minibus Tour with Optional Architecture River Cruise
- Chicago Grand Tour and Admission to 360 Chicago (formerly John Hancock Observatory)
- Chicago Grand Half-Day Bus Tour
Things to do near Chicago
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Cleveland
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Ohio
- Things to do in Ontario