Chiang Rai Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Everything went extremely smoothly getting in and out of Myanmar. Our guide spoke English very well, was very knowledgeable and could answer a wide range of questions about the people, history and culture."
* A traveler said: "Surpassed our expectations thanks to our excellent guide Cookie and our driver. Thoroughly recommend."
* A traveler said: "My guide Mayuree was excellent, took me all over the countryside, temples, places of interest for two days. She was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was great! She took plenty of pictures of us as a couple. She also went above and beyond the tour by taking us past the bus station several times where we were to catch a bus the next morning. She made us feel comfortable and welcome and provided us with several suggestions of what to do on our own time. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Andy was an excellent guide and introduced us to several traditions of Thai culture. He accompanied us with patience, always smiling"
Private Full-Day Tour to Chiang Saen, the Golden Triangle, and Hill Tribes of Mae Sai from Chiang Rai
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Tour: A Glimpse of Myanmar and the Golden Triangle Trip from Chiang Rai
- Sightseeing Join Tour Chiang Rai / Pick up only in Chiang Rai
- Private Tour: Hill Tribes and the Golden Triangle Tour from Chiang Rai
- The Highlights of Chiang Rai and the Akha Experience
- Balloon Chiang Rai-Soft Adventure and Nature Touch Activity
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Things to do in Chiang Mai
- Things to do in Luang Prabang
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Mandalay
- Things to do in Yangon
- Things to do in Kunming
- Things to do in Hanoi
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Lijiang
- Things to do in Changsha
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Shangri-La
- Things to do in Southwest China
- Things to do in Central Vietnam