Top Central Mexico Travel & Transportation Services
150 results | All Central Mexico Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent service... even though we booked quite late. Prompt and good choice of route to airport by our driver, America!"
* A traveler said: "Great. Several hours delayed arrival. Called and picked us up at airport and took to hotel after explained reason for delay."
* A traveler said: "Trying new foods on the street. Relaxing on the boats while in Xochimilco, was very nice. The evening rains were soothing and the museum store was wonderful. The tour guides were so much fun."
* A traveler said: "Carlos was prompt, clearly communicated and smiled. His car was clean and we arrived to our location both times early."
* A traveler said: "Omar was our driver and he was very friendly and polite. He picked us up on time and the car was very comfortable large size SUV. Totally recommended. This is more than the cost of an UBER but if you are looking for a safe, no hassle, worry free secure ride to the hotel, then look no more. Great service."
* A traveler said: "Great service. The flight was early by 30 minutes and they were there sign in hand! It was good to be received with a friendly smile in a different country. Gave us a quick orientation about the city and customs and off to the hotel. On leaving, they were there on time!!! It was a good close to the Mexico City adventure."
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun and well rounded tour. Our guide Fabio was amazing! I would recommend this tour for anyone wanting to see the pyramids."
* A traveler said: "Loved our guide he was well spoken, friendly, and accommodating I would have booked our others tours with him had I known how knowledgeable and nice he was"
* A traveler said: "It was an interesting and informative morning. Note that due to COVID (as of Sep 2021) you can't climb the pyramids, thought it it didn't take away for me personally. Ruben was my one on one tour guide and he was very knowledgeable of the area from experience living in it. I learned a lot and it was also just great conversation. Afterwards we went to a local restaurant run by his wife and himself for lunch. The meal was delicious and was really a nice end to the tour. I highly recommend this tour as a private tour with Ruben especially!"
* A traveler said: "Andres is a great tour guide! Very knowledgeable and explained all clearly. Also very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Loved the deal and tour. We had amazing tour guides. Leonardo, Diana, and Josue. All three were kind, personable and gave us great information. I would most definitely recommend these two tours. Just make sure that you get plenty of sleep before these tours."
* A traveler said: "Javier was a great guide! Well-informed, and very passionate about the history he shared. He made sure to tailor the tour to our needs and interests as a group."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience. We had a bit of a mix-up with the ticket we bought, but Turi was very accomodating. This isn't specific to Turi, but if you're sitting on the top make sure to look our for trees. Some of the trees aren't cut back enough and might hit you while you're on your tour."
* A traveler said: "This is a great service I was emailed my pick-up time at my hotel the day before. The driver was both friendly and professional. He arrived right at the scheduled time. A++"
* A traveler said: "Transfer was at the hotel Hampton Inn and Suites - Centro Historico on time and because of light traffic made it to the airport in record time 20 minutes"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time in Puebla and Cholula. Jaime is a great tour guide. He knows what he is talking about, we felt safe with him. He showed us many things. He was so helpful. We recommend Jaime for a tour."
* A traveler said: "Pepe knew everything! He was so informed, fun, and accommodating. We had a wonderful time and recommended him to our friends that are visiting next month."
* A traveler said: "The ride over the pyramids was thrilling, and our captain and first mate were incredibly warm and knowledgeable. This ride is definitely not for those with a fear of heights, but was fantastic for those of us who took it."
* A traveler said: "We've been on numerous walking/ food tours. This was one of our favorites tours. Francesca the guide was personable and knowledgeable. It was a wide variety of food tasted . It also included some history and folklore of the region."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing ! The guides were very nice and it was well organized with lots of offers. Would recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Inbursa Aquarium
- National Museum of Art (Museo Nacional de Arte)
- Mexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico)
- Ixtapan Water Park (Parque Acuático Ixtapan)
- National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)
- Palace of Fine Arts (Palacio de Bellas Artes)
- Frida Kahlo Museum (Museo Frida Kahlo)
- La Antigua
- Angel of Independence (Monumento a la Independencia)
- Bazaar Sábado (Saturday Market)
- Paseo de la Reforma
- Chapultepec Castle (Castillo de Chapultepec)
- Azteca Stadium (Estadio Azteca)
- Coatepec Coffee Museum (Museo del Cafe)
- Chapultepec Park (Bosque de Chapultepec)
- Latin-American Tower (Torre Latinoamericana)
- Tamayo Museum (Museo Tamayo)
- Museum of El Carmen (Museo de El Carmen)
- KidZania Cuicuilco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Texas