* A traveler said: "Everything, all the details and information received from Suzie, everything was wonderful. Excellent, organized and full of details"
* A traveler said: "Beauty of surroundings, loved the view from the wineries deck of Montserrat. Marta did an excellent job explaining the history of the area and the history of the wineries family business 36 generations.. Impressive!"
* A traveler said: "The guide’s knowledge of the architectural demands and innovation were particularly interesting. Thanks Cle"
* A traveler said: "Amazing site great guide (Pol) and wonderful winery visit! Departure and arrival on time and the diverse tour mates made this day a pleasure. It was a highlight of our Barcelona vacation. Do not miss the museum!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Rod was amazing. He gave the best tour we've been on. His knowledge of the history of each place was very informative and interesting. He made sure we all were comfortable at all times. We saw a lot of really interesting landscapes and buildings. This is a tour I would take again."
* A traveler said: "This was the best night in Barcelona. Great food and drink and tried food and drinks we have not before. Met some really nice people and our guide Alex made the tour a fun and knowledgable experience."
* A traveler said: "It was memorable from start to finish! We had an amazing experience and met so many amazing new friends. We highly recommend this experience to anyone-the best one we’ve ever done for sure!!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was excellent he made the excursion educational and fun. The best tour I have been on in Spain. Give him a pay raise"
* A traveler said: "Fred was excellent. He gave us a wealth of Information of the history of Barcelona. Highlights were the gothic quarter, La sagrada and Park Guell. Thank you Fred for an amazing day!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was terrific. He took us to some great highlights especially Guell Park-very interesting. Highly recommend a private tour if pushed for time, like we were."
* A traveler said: "Our trip was as cancelled but accommodations were made and it became the highlight of our trip. We recommend Travelers Rest as a great and friendly place with Great Fish and Chips great hosts and lively characters! Be sure to say hello to Simon and Alan!!!"
* A traveler said: "The food was fantastic and the performance was spectacular!! The guitarists, vocalists and dancers were so magnificent and everyone in our party enjoyed the food and music! The staff was very accommodating for our party of 12."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Pol was exceptional. Very informative and comical. He made the whole trip come to life with his knowledge of history. Would definitely recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful time. Perfect weather. :) The instructors, Rene and Mihai, funny and engaging. And careful with us all along the way, waiting at each stop point (and there were maaany stop points :) ). Very diversified journey, well thought ;)"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful evening with the interesting group of people and our chef Fernando! Would definitely recommend it!!"
* A traveler said: "A great tour with great locations - to become familiar with the wonderful city Barcelona. Our guide Rod (Rodrigues) provided many information and details on the history both of Catalunya and the city. The program is well organised - you get to see the jewels of Barcelona. Our group was small - with 7 participants."
* A traveler said: "Xavier was an excellent tour guide. He was very attentive. Montesseret was incredible. Xavier made the whole experience enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "We took the cruise and had a blast . We boarded on time , crew was very professional and courteous. Definitely a must do when visiting Barcelona. Thumbs up to Marc (the captain) and his team!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time,Our guide Montserrat Marquès was very knowledgeable , caring and considerate .Her teaching style was very engaging and interactive, even using media to illustrate her points.Her love for the city was contagious. We wholeheartedly recommend this tour to anybody interested in this city."
* A traveler said: "Ruben was an awesome guide! He took his time showing us around and was very knowledgeable. Great communication and spent alot of time telling us stories about Dali. Would highly recommend him as a guide."
* A traveler said: "Just perfectly fine and exceptional moment. The staff are very nice and friendly mainly Sylvia she is attentive and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Miguel was very friendly, and quite a story teller. We had such a good trip, we booked another one with him the next day."
* A traveler said: "Perfect service and wonderful flying time! World class service and fully recommending for other customers."
* A traveler said: "With Jordi as our guide we saw all the sites possible in a day. I strongly recommend this excursion for everyone visiting Barcelona for the first time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Barceloneta Beach
- Estrella Damm Factory
- Bodegas Torres
- Tarragona Amphitheatre (Amfiteatre de Tarragona)
- George Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)
- Passeig de Gracia
- Collserola Tower (Torre de Collserola)
- Zoo del Pirineu (Pyrenees Zoo)
- Montjuïc Castle (Castell de Montjuïc)
- Santa Caterina Market (Mercat de Santa Caterina)
- Port Olímpic
- Girona Arab Baths (Banys Arabs de Girona)
- Maricel Museum (Museu de Maricel)
- Antoni Tàpies Foundation (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)
- Museum of Natural Sciences of Barcelona (Museu Blau)
- Camp Nou
- Basilica of Santa Maria del Pi
- Pyrenees Mountains
- La Boqueria Market (Mercat de la Boqueria)
- Ciutadella Park (Parc de la Ciutadella)
- Sagrada Família
- Las Ramblas
- Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic)
- Picasso Museum (Museu Picasso)
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Costa Blanca