Top Castries On the Water
27 results | All Castries Tours
* A traveler said: "Tour was amazing!!! We had fun guides that made sure we safe the entire trip! Best thing about the excursion is that we traveled through small communities and even ventured some of St. Lucia’s history!!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best day ever with Jerome and Chris aboard Israel King II. The reviews are completely accurate and our group of six highly recommends booking with them! The day was fun and flexible! Best decision to start our trip to St Lucia off with this experience."
* A traveler said: "Andre was knowledgeable & friendly. He made us feel at ease when we were a little hesitant about getting into the water. He made sure to be patient with us & when we were in the water, he continuously pointed out different fish & items of interest. Highly recommend having him as your guide. He was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Professional set up and really friendly guys. The gondola ride was informative and interesting and the tour guide appeared very knowledgeable. The zip lines were fun and it made for a really different day out."
* A traveler said: "The crew made this whole experience! Each person was so friendly and fun. The mud bath was fun, the lunch that was included was authentic and full of flavor! So good. The music was fun to dance to and we will definitely book with this crew again in the future!"
* A traveler said: "Unbelievable trip. We were changed to all by sea tour and it was great. Will recommend it to all my friends"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Pitons very impressive and some good snorkeling on way there and back. Very friendly tour guides too"
* A traveler said: "Samuel was very knowledgeable of the local history of Saint Lucia and gave us a bit of an education during our trip to the distillery."
* A traveler said: "St. Lucia is one of the prettiest islands! This tour was great, with many stops and the guide offered us a local treat at each stop. The waterfall stop was my fave! Also enjoyed learning about all the different fruits that grow on the islands and visiting the Pitons! So cool. Great way to explore the island."
* A traveler said: "Five Stars for Julian!! He provided my boyfriend and I with an AMAZING experience touring and learning the history of beautiful St. Lucia. He was professional and a delight to spend the day with. Thanks Julian for a wonderful tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guy was great. Very relaxing Beautiful area Lunch at Coal pot was a great ending to a wonderful day Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience with Tiny and Edmund. They are very welcoming, taking the extra miles to make our trip enjoyable and unforgettable. The lunch was amazing and there is extra stop on the way back as well. Totally recommended this trip to anyone that want to see highlights placed in St Lucia. Safe and secure."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour guide, Karen was PHENOMENAL!! Our entire day was filled with laughter, history about the island and great food. I will definitely do it again!!"
* A traveler said: "Mozart, Captain Cliff and The General were absolutely amazing. We couldn’t have had a better day with them. Mozart is a blast and has so much knowledge of the island! Definitely book this day with them!"
* A traveler said: "Once in a lifetime experience. Beautiful sunset and friendly staff, I thoroughly recommend it if visiting St Lucia."
* A traveler said: "This was fantastic! We really got to see the best of St. Lucia on this part of our trip! It was the best deal for the price of all the trips we took!"
* A traveler said: "The crew of 3 worked diligently to ensure all passengers had a good time despite the weather (rain) that hampered seeing a beautiful sunset. Excellent food snacks provided and plenty of beverages!"
* A traveler said: "After an hours boat ride was beginning to loose hope of seeing any whales then was thrilled to see the tail of a sperm whale just before a deep dive. We were really pleased to have seen this and then even more thrilled to spot at least 4 more whales!! What an experience and would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "My wife loves sunsets, and this trip didn't disappoint us. The crew was incredible, the tour was perfect, and everyone was extremely accommodating! I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic well worth it.....it was a full day of fun it was totally amazing so much to see and do the people were wonderful."
* A traveler said: "We had a beautiful day of snorkeling! Our captain, Alvin and tour guide, Mozart were so friendly and knowledgeable. They went over and above! We will definitely look them up again when we come back."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Jet Boating
- Lunch Cruises
- Power Boats
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Rodney Bay
- Things to do in Cap Estate
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in Kingstown
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Amazon